Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zach, I was pretty nervous on figuring out how to study for this exam, but your course has given me confidence that it won't be that bad after all since practically all I need is now available to me. Will be interesting on how you prepare future PEs with the new CBT.

Hey Zach,

It was a pleasure taking your April 2020 PE class.  I had a blast! I am looking forward to your October 2020 class.  You totally convinced me to switch over to Power and cannot be more grateful.  Having said that, would love to win a copy of that Electrical PE Review!  Thanks!

Mark

Would love a copy!! This seems to be the test we need to pass before it becomes much much more difficult with the CBT. 

Hey Zach,

Thanks for coming up with the course. Would love to receive a free exam copy!

Thanks,

Hamza

Hi Zach,

I just decided to take the exam and am nervous but excited! I’ll be taking your course soon :)

Thanks,

Kara

Zach,

I am looking forward to studying with you.

Please send me your hard-copy

wyenotdelta

127 N Wolf Rd. Apt 36B

Wheeling, IL 60090

Thanks alot for doing this give away. This will help some applicants who are not covered by their company for the PE Exam. I appreciate your help! 

Back