Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zach, I'd like a free hard copy of the book too!

I've been taking your online PE course right now, and so far it's been great!!

Hi Zach ,

I really need one of the hard copy of Practice Exam. thank you for your efforts to help all of us.

Hey Zach , how can I get free PDF of Standard books like NFPA  NEC  NFPA 70E , .... ? 

Do you have any?   

Last year we published the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide and gave away over 175 digital PDF copies on engineer boards in this post.

This year, we made a hard copy of the practice exam available on amazon for the same $39 price as the digital copy.

Well guess what? 

View attachment 18152

A large box full of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide just arrived and I'm giving them all away for free!

For each person that wins a copy (see rules below) I will personally ship you one of the hard copies pictures above to your mailing address. I'll even pay for shipping.

All you have to do is private message me your mailing address once the winners are announced and I'll take care of the rest. Shipping only takes 3 days so expect it to be prompt! 

The Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide currently has 61 reviews on amazon with an average rating of 5 stars:

View attachment 18154

The Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide includes:

• 80 exam like practice problems that follow the same distribution as the PE exam specifications
  • 200 pages long filled with detailed explanations to help you learn from your mistakes
  • Visual aids and diagrams on just about every page to learn faster by connecting concepts to formulas
  • 26 total qualitative questions (33% of the practice exam) to help you learn how to solve notoriously difficult theory based questions that doesn't involve any math.
  • A diagnostic tool to help you identify which subjects are currently holding you back from passing
  • And much more

View attachment 18155

Want to win one of the copies shown in the picture above and have it shipped directly to your mailing address for free? Be sure to read the complete rules at the bottom of this post.

Why am I doing this?

When I passed the Electrical Power PE Exam on the first try in 2014, Engineer Boards was a tremendous help.

To be honest I'm not sure I would have passed on the first try if it were not for the engaging conversations I had here. Now that I'm the lead instructor for the Online Study Program and Live Class for the Electrical Power PE Exam I like to spend most of my free time hanging out on here, answering questions where I can, and giving back to the same community that gave to me. 

Ready to win a hard copy of the Practice Exam? Here are the giveaway RULES:

• To enter, all you have to do is post in this thread. That's it!
  • You can post more than once if you want to have fun and join the discussion. However, you can only earn one entry total so posting more than once does not increase your odds of winning. 
  • Exactly three days from now at 3 PM ET, Friday July 24th, 2020 I will enter each poster's name into a random name picker to randomly select the winners. I will screen record myself doing this and post the results in this thread.
  • I will direct message each winner privately for their mailing address. 
  • Early next week I'll ship out one Practice Exams to each winner, I'll pay for shipping. Shipping is FAST so expect to get it by the end of the week.
  • Depending on how much attention this giveaway thread gets - I reserve the right to increase the number of practice exams in the contest and/or extend the deadline.
  • Any updates and/or clarifications to the rules will be updated in this original post in RED.
  • Any questions? Ask directly in the thread.

I'll start by giving away away one dozen (12) of the books pictured above. Depending on how many people enter, I will continue to up the number of books until they have all found new homes with engineer board members. 

Let's work together to pass the up coming October 2020 PE exam.

Have fun and good luck!

View attachment 18153

I bid you Peace and Love Zach,

If you remember me, that would be great, but I an a repeat PE Power test taker, now tuning 49 years old August 14th.  I won't give up.  When I took your course last, you managed to shake cobwebs and instill the confidence in me to take on any electrical engineering problem, knowing that I have the knowledge, but needed the "proper way to take this exam".  I am so tempted to take your course again...I see a value in taking the steps with you.  This time around, I am so prepared for this, it exciting. 

Zach, I'd really appreciate a hard copy and take your reference, the NEC IEEE reference and your course work.  Nothing else, please, Sir.

Finally, I can honestly say that I AM looking forward to this October 2020 Electrical Power PE exam. 

Zach's PE review course has helped me prepare over the last few months for the October exam.  The modules are comprehensive and easy to understand, if this practice exam is anything like the online material then I would love to receive a hard copy! 

Hi Zach!  I would appreciate a copy, my PE exam was pushed and I will be unable to write the October exam due to work/family; with my next opportunity in the spring the one year delay will prove difficult!

Back