Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zach,

I would love a copy, I just signed up for your October class. Need those amazing two letters on my business card

This is an awesome opportunity. I used this in 2019 October exam and was a great help.

Yes, I did not pass but I missed by 1 point. I will pass this time and love to have a hard copy to bring to the exam. 

Zach, 

Thanks for running such an awesome give-away! Hopefully this does not ruin my chances, but honestly I am going to be purchasing the book if I do not win. Your class is top notch and I really appreciate how active and helpful you are on Discord and Reddit.

Thanks again and wish you all the best!

-Shawn

Would love to have in my prep collection! I’d like a free copy please!

I’m one of those looking forward to get into your training class so if that example exam comes with the class do not bother and forward it if I got chosen. Looks awesome the teachings examples... 🤔 

A free copy would be great! Your website is really one of the best I've encountered in preparing for the PE.

Zach, your course is extremely helpful and you've bee so flexible with the April PE being canceled, thank you so much for everything!

Dear Zach,

I'm thrilled to see your email about your enthusiasm towards helping Engineering community. I'm gearing up for my PE in the months to come. I would love a copy. Continue all the good work. 

Thanks again,

Meg

Hi Zach, your online lectures and tips are really helpful. I would love to get a copy of this, please!

Hi Zach,

These hard copies will be of great help and really do appreciate your input in this. I would like a copy please! 

Hi Zach! I've enjoyed your course so far, and I'm excited to sign up again in a few days to prepare for the October 2020 exam! These questions will help me tremendously! I've tried taking the test a couple of times with no success, but I'm certain with your course, I'll pass this time!

Latest posts

Back