Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the test got pushed to October, we have more time to prepare. This hard copy would help out greatly. 

Your online course is very very helpful getting prepared for the PE Exam, also with the latest round of exams getting canceled your customer service was amazing. I will be recommending your course to anyone who ask from here on out, thank you!

This will be of great help to get started on studying for the PE Power exam!

That's fantastic! I look forward to diving deeper into your course and online live sessions. This book would be an added bonus!

Zach, your videos help a lot and I appreciate this giveaway! I really enjoy using your material to study for the test.

Zach,

Amazing program! I wish I had known about this program earlier. The videos are super handy and the content is simplified very well. Thanks for starting this!

Aniket

Wow! This is great! I hope to be one of the winners. 

I have just discovered Zach Stone and his website because I watched one of his videos on YouTube and I am blown away of how helpful it is.

This is my first time taking the Exam, so I am excited about the studying process.

Zach,

Signing up for your class was the best decision I made while studying for the PE. The spring class helped alot and I am not ready for round 2! Would love a free copy of the practice exam. 

Thanks, 

Ryan  
Thanks for the kind words Ryan! 

I would love to have a copy!

Your content is really good and I appreciate what you have been doing!

Keep it up!!!!

I'm currently using ElectricalPEReview.com to study for the October Exam. It's been great so far! It would be awesome to get a hard copy of this material! Thanks!

Back