Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach I would love a copy. The class has been great so far btw. Excited for the live classes to start in a few weeks!

Zach,

Signing up for your class is the best decision I made while studying for the PE. Looking forward you clear PE with your guidance.Would love a free copy of the practice exam. 

Thanks, 

Utkarsh

Hi Zach, I am really enjoying the course so far. Looking forward to the live classes. Would love to have this book for practice for the October PE Exam.

I’ll definitely take a copy if a lucky winner.  I need all the luck and help I can get - especially before the test becomes CBT with minimal references. Good luck to all, and appreciate your guidance/teaching, Zach!

Hi Zach!

Really appreciate for doing this free giveaways.
Your video are very elaborate and detail. I went over the free sample videos of yours for the PE Power Prep!

Thanks much for really taking time and putting in all this effort to really help Electrical Engineers out there!

Zach,

Found your videos online and was impressed enough to sign up for your PE review course.

Keep up the great work!

Hello Zach, 

Your course is helping me a lot in preparing myself for PE exam. Thank you for showing me the path where I was lost on how to start.

Also, I would like the free hard copy as well.

Thank you,

Urmil.

Zach,

i appreciate your emails and reminders. They are helpful and informative. I hope to win a copy. Thanks

Hi Zach,

This is so nice of you! 

I would love a copy and would put it to good use...I keep trying! Ive improved so much with your course.

Thank you for the chance to win!

Back