Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach, thank you for that,  i would love to get one to keep it with me, it will be a great reference.

Thanks 

Last edited by a moderator:
BOOM! You are awesome Zach!

I'm currently enrolled to your Premium Online Review Course.Your videos/modules are very helpful and informative.

I would love to have a free hard copy of your Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide.

Thank you!! :)  

cd3aae11d5a9d5c6c5b4538a454312a2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing this Zach. I would love to get a free copy please as I believe it would help me pass the exam this Oct. 

Hi Zach,

I enjoy following your emails and posts. 

A free copy of the study guide for me would be a great way to evaluate if this is something I want to do.

And you're giving us plenty of heads-up if we have until October to get ready.

So, intensely cool sir, please enter me in the contest.

BR.

Steven

I will definitely encourage everyone to seriously consider enrolling in Zach's PE Prep course. It covers every topic in great depth and breadth. Zach responds to questions in a timely manner. It is the #1 course for PE Power exam.

Very nice of you! I’d love a copy. Maybe this will help me pass after my previous attempt :)

Latest posts

Back