Exam Results Are Out!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I passed my driver's license test!

Guess I will have to wait until July on the SE Lateral and Gravity results... Loosen up guys and have fun. It seemed like it took a lifetime to get my PE results. Looks like the wait for the SE Exam is going to be even longer. I took the PE last April and got results Mid June. It will be then for all of you PE's and we real nerds will have to wait another month. At least it doesn't take twice as long to grade two days of SE testing as it does to grade one day of PE testing. SE candidates would not hear anything until Labor Day.

There's always a few guys that post this same thread!

Nowadays, the results are emailed when available so people are less likely to buy this kind of post. I thought this season will not have this. I guess the complaints post will follow next.

Nowadays, the results are emailed when available so people are less likely to buy this kind of post. I thought this season will not have this. I guess the complaints post will follow next.
You would think so, but not necessarily. Especially for some states (i.e. WI) who use the highly advanced and efficient services of PCS <insert sarcasm>. :brickwall:

This is true, but people still work themselves into a frenzy when they learn another state has gotten their results.

I for one love these types of threads, of course I'm not waiting on results so I can enjoy them a little more. :D

Haha, I totally fell for this! Nice one. Good timing too.....if it had been any earlier I would have known it was a prank :)

Thanks for keeping us on our toes ;-)

......back to the waiting game........

I got my results! I passed!

(in late December)

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear when I pass this thing I'm gonna make sure to troll the forums around results time and make one of these threads every day! I will make the next generation pay for what ya'll are doing to us!

I swear when I pass this thing I'm gonna make sure to troll the forums around results time and make one of these threads every day! I will make the next generation pay for what ya'll are doing to us!
Finally someone understands why we spend all our free time here. :p

Finally someone understands why we spend all our free time here. :p
I thought it was because you are a government employee like me with plenty of free time

Back