EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a couple weeks but I wanted to drop by and let you guy's know that I PASSED! Hawaii was great but it was that much better after I got the results back.

View attachment 21501

When does the next round start cause I'm definitely in.
Did you try poke' while you were there? I went a long time ago and found the grocery store had fresh poke' for $5/lb. I ate like a king on a dollar menu budget.

Did you try poke' while you were there? I went a long time ago and found the grocery store had fresh poke' for $5/lb. I ate like a king on a dollar menu budget.
I did not but the other couple we went with ate pounds of it. I'm not into raw fish beyond actual sushi. I promised them I would try it but never had a chance.

I did eat fried spam in several dishes and I was pleasantly surprised at how good that was.

It's been a couple weeks but I wanted to drop by and let you guy's know that I PASSED! Hawaii was great but it was that much better after I got the results back.

View attachment 21501

When does the next round start cause I'm definitely in.
*jaykay fucking late to the party*

YAY. AWESOME.

@Group - I'm up for modding next round

Last edited:
That was fast! I got my paperwork in 3 weeks ago and they haven't even cashed my check yet. I'm fully expecting to have to edit the experience section- my colleague is on revision 3 and turned his in in January.
also some states are fast. i applied for and received my ME PE in an afternoon

Back