EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this isn’t the pet thread ... but I had to give a presentation for our major downtown utility project via a webinar so I locked the pups in the kitchen (their kennel is in my office and didn’t want the noise or distraction) ... they decided it would be cool to destroy my rug ... and they both look very pleased with themselves.

Back to business - @Dothracki PE i vote for @chart94 since they voted for the best mouse ever ....
Those are some rotten monsters!

Oop, missed my window. Looks like it wouldn't have made a diff to the immediate tally that was there.

Edit: I'm attempting to work in my living room, and my housemate is lecturing me on japanese history.

"We cannot let these guys get away" said the FBI agent as they paced back and forth in the command vehicle looking for any signs of the criminals. "We know where they are going to hit, just don't know when exactly." The command vehicle was tapped into many of Philadelphia's public security systems including local police radio, traffic cameras, and the bus dispatch radio. It was only a matter of time before they finally got any hints.

"I think I got something here", said one of the desk agents as they switched their headset audio of the bus dispatch radio. "Bus 1524 your status?" asked the dispatcher with no response. The dispatcher repeated, "Bus 1524 I see you are stopped, what is your status?". "Where is that bus?" asked the FBI Agent. "Looks like it's on Bustleton Avenue at St. Vincent Street, pulling up traffic cam now." "Alright everyone let's move and try to cut off their exit from both sides! Move out!"

There was a mad dash to their cars as they paraded down the streets to try to catch the criminals before they vanished again. The FBI agent was driving down Tyson Avenue almost at Bustleton when the agent at the desk got on the radio "Suspects entered a white van with Arizona plates traveling westbound on Bustleton towards Tyson Avenue. "I'm on it", replied the FBI agent as they veered their FBI impala onto Bustleton spotting the van a mile down the road. The chase was on, but the van stood no chance as the impala quickly caught up veering in and out of traffic pulling off to the side of the road.

The FBI agent was trying to maneuver his impala to take down the van and after several attempts he finally nabbed the van in a pit maneuver causing it to veer off the road into a fire hydrant. The agent got out of their car drawing their gun demanding the occupants to get out and lie down on the ground. Several agents pulled up behind them for backup to take down the four criminals in the van. Just then the criminal leader, @NikR_PE came around the corner with an AK-47 and opened fire on the agents. "Get down!" the agents shouted for cover as the criminal showered bullets in their direction. Just then they heard a series of clicks as the gun started to jam. The FBI agent saw his chance and slid across the hood of the nearby impala, taking aim, and shot the assailant in the head. After that the other criminals came out of the van with their hands up and got down on the ground. The FBI agent chimed:

51dn8h.jpg

@NikR_PE was lynched by the town, they were the last remaining criminal. FOODIES WIN!!!

Criminals: @harshaPEAZ, @txjennah PE, @NikR_PE
Doctor: @beccabun PE
FBI Agent: @EyehatethePEexam

Back