EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FBI agent was trying to maneuver his impala to take down the van and after several attempts he finally nabbed the van in a pit maneuver causing it to veer off the road into a fire hydrant. The agent got out of their car drawing their gun demanding the occupants to get out and lie down on the ground. Several agents pulled up behind them for backup to take down the four criminals in the van. Just then the criminal leader, @NikR_PE came around the corner with an AK-47 and opened fire on the agents. "Get down!" the agents shouted for cover as the criminal showered bullets in their direction. Just then they heard a series of clicks as the gun started to jam. The FBI agent saw his chance and slid across the hood of the nearby impala, taking aim, and shot the assailant in the head. After that the other criminals came out of the van with their hands up and got down on the ground. The FBI agent chimed:
@NikR_PE, next time use the flash guard muzzle attachment with silencer on that AK-47. It could have bought you an extra day.

Good game and good writing! It was fun to read.

Hey kudos to the mafia for finding the cop on the second night though. And the doctor on the third. If I hadn't made a lucky guess on the first night, the game would have been a lot different.
We didn't find the COP on the first day...Voting for Eye was random haha....

But the second save from doc hit us hard hahaha :p I just wanted to kill of the doctor then :p I wondered if Doc and COP knew each other already by second night....We did have an inclination that @beccabun PE could be the doctor after Madam was saved on the first day ...since Becca liked madam's post so fast :p thanking the doctor lol this was a fun one!

"Random" aka everybody wants to kill me off early. I'd be complimented if I was better at the game.
uh oh.... my Random didn't mean so random... I am sorry did I hurt anyone's feelings 🥺 I was just excited to be a maf for the first time :) it meant that it was either you, Becca or RBH on the target we just happen to pick you before Becca... but on the plus side since we picked you she was able to save you ... lol...well I should just stop and take a break before I am killed/voted first "randomly" in the next game :p

uh oh.... my Random didn't mean so random... I am sorry did I hurt anyone's feelings 🥺 I was just excited to be a maf for the first time :) it meant that it was either you, Becca or RBH on the target we just happen to pick you before Becca... but on the plus side since we picked you she was able to save you ... lol...well I should just stop and take a break before I am killed/voted first "randomly" in the next game :p
Haha, I'm not offended. I think I'm just an easy target because I'm relatively new here and not likely to be protected by the doc without some luck.

Back