EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's okay. As I said, I did bad this round as I was unusually busy last week with work so I just picked a group to vote with at the end of the day, and I picked the wrong groups that made me sus. Now a quote from my favorite hufflepuff!

tumblr_pj9uxjD2YU1y0lx2jo1_540.gifv
Hmmm.... Newt.

I actually like the "Alerts and Watch" system of the new forum MUCH MUCH more than the "Notification and Follow" system of the old forum because it's all linked.

Now Alerts are only cleared when you visit the thread, not just when you view your notifications. Same with unread Watch forum list. It updates when you visit the thread.
The old site it felt like there were 2 separate systems. With the new site, it feels much better linked together.

I don't miss the toast notification popups, but that's just me.

Too bad this version of the forum software doesn't automatically tell you that there are more posts...Makes it a little hard to follow the game as close as I'd like. :(

You have to manually subscribe to the thread by clicking the "watch" button at the top of the screen and then you should be notified when someone posts here. I also have the app which sends me push notifications.
1611172438685.png

See here

1611172556798.png

Latest posts

Back