EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Mediwizard 4 Prez.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for DothVader (I hope) @Dothracki PE.

I do like his new profile quote line though. How do you change your text with new EB? I found where to revise "Location" and profile "summary" (what used to be interests), and Profile Picture but couldn't find any button to revise my "Topographic Memory" thing.

Edit: Whoah. everyone tagging Doth at once. @EyehatethePEexam that's part of my bet as well. The voting track record doesn't show him favorably either.

Excellent! Mediwizard 4 Prez.

@RBHeadge PE I vote for DothVader (I hope) @Dothracki PE.

I do like his new profile quote line though. How do you change your text with new EB? I found where to revise "Location" and profile "summary" (what used to be interests), and Profile Picture but couldn't find any button to revise my "Topographic Memory" thing.

Edit: Whoah. everyone tagging Doth at once. @EyehatethePEexam that's part of my bet as well. The voting track record doesn't show him favorably either.
I do like that he posted his spreadsheet {even if he did have me as half dark wizard (I refuse to say mafia this round) which is insulting because I'm not half anything). This is only my second round and I'm picking up on everyone's analysis techniques.

Good question, it seems the feature has disappeared?

HE'S HUGE!

Can also no longer drag around quotes when making posts. I hate everything... What are you full of? ⬇️
He's up to ~34 lbs. We just bought a new harness, and he was just a smidge too big for the medium. So we had to get the large. They grow up so fast.

Adorable! how old?
He's 7 months... ish. He's a rescue, so we don't have an exact birthday, but the vet estimated that he was born in early June. We adopted him in early August.

He's up to ~34 lbs. We just bought a new harness and he was just a smidge too big for the medium and had to get the large. They grow up so fast.

He's 7 months... ish. He's a rescue, so we don't have an exact birthday, but the vet estimated that he was born in early June. We adopted him in early August.
they do grow up fast! we have two puppies! 9 months and almost 6 months.

Attachments

• IMG_2598.JPEG
    IMG_2598.JPEG
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
Back