EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2cb6bb28bab7c7e4c9715c0b69fc304d.gif

Also not at all related to this thread but I guess I feel I know you guys more that people on the other thread lol...So on the PE exam result thread many had recommended me to get the EET binder and on demand classes for my April try. I wanted to see if EET is really that good and helpful or its because I see thousands of ads on the EB forum site for it that people recommending it. I did take some local classes here and have a binder for that wondering if it was all worth it to get another binder. I am not sure how much of the classes I am going to be watching this time. I feel I need more practice. Already have ten books including CERM and practice books etc

Well see this is where I get confused so now we reveal mafia/townie but not initial kills ?
Daytime lynches/townie votes are announced what the departed player was.
Night/Mafia kills are not. So if the cop is nightkilled, you don't know until the end unless the cop says something before they die. But if the cop is killed by the town, the mod gets to tell the town they did something dumb.

Also not at all related to this thread but I guess I feel I know you guys more that people on the other thread lol...So on the PE exam result thread many had recommended me to get the EET binder and on demand classes for my April try. I wanted to see if EET is really that good and helpful or its because I see thousands of ads on the EB forum site for it that people recommending it. I did take some local classes here and have a binder for that wondering if it was all worth it to get another binder. I am not sure how much of the classes I am going to be watching this time. I feel I need more practice. Already have ten books including CERM and practice books etc
I'm doing the AEI courses for the SE (used to be EET, but the structural folks set off on their own last year) and I think that the cost of the seminar is worth it for the binder alone, plus the number if homeworks, quizzes and mini exams. I will say the binder is good, but the accompanying lectures REALLY help to wade through the sheer volume of information.

So I used EET for the last paper/pencil environmental exam, and I highly recommend it. What is your discipline? I took the WRE course with Nazrul since I don't deal with water resources/water treatment in my day-to-day work and was really weak in it. He is fantastic and having that binder was really helpful. You also get to take several practice exams during the course. I really attribute that course for helping me pass (on the third try, haha!)

I took EET for WRE. I thought it was great, especially the depth portion. I'm not sure about the classes that you already have binders for, but I found the courses from EET to be very helpful.
I'm doing the AEI courses for the SE (used to be EET, but the structural folks set off on their own last year) and I think that the cost of the seminar is worth it for the binder alone, plus the number if homeworks, quizzes and mini exams. I will say the binder is good, but the accompanying lectures REALLY help to wade through the sheer volume of information.
Agree. The lectures really MAKE the course and tie everything together in the binders.

The practice exams and simulated exam were extremely helpful and helped you to focus on what you needed to improve on. They were more difficult than any of the other practice exams that I found on-line, including the NCEES ones. I found the published ones to be a bit misleading as far as the difficulty of the exam. I think they give a false sense of difficulty level for the exam. The actual exam is probably somewhere in between the published practice exams and the EET exams, leaning more towards what I saw with the EET exams.

I found the CERM to be almost worthless...

Well see this is where I get confused so now we reveal mafia/townie but not initial kills ?
yeah what @vhab49_PE said.
The way I think about it. The daytime town kill is like an angry mob killing someone in public, in front of the whole town. So you see everything (including who the person was). The nightime mafia kill is like a hitman secretly murdering somone in the shadows when no one else is around. So you don't learn anything. I'm sure the logic of this analogy breaks down somewhere.

Also now I want to go play Hitman. :)

Any story, gifs, or pics added is just flavor. It has no bearing or influence on game play. Don't look for hints in the flavor because they aren't there.

Also not at all related to this thread but I guess I feel I know you guys more that people on the other thread lol...
I agree. The Mafia thread is where I made friends on EB. And that's what has really kept me around.

So on the PE exam result thread many had recommended me to get the EET binder and on demand classes for my April try. I wanted to see if EET is really that good and helpful or its because I see thousands of ads on the EB forum site for it that people recommending it. I did take some local classes here and have a binder for that wondering if it was all worth it to get another binder. I am not sure how much of the classes I am going to be watching this time. I feel I need more practice. Already have ten books including CERM and practice books etc
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I r mechanical

Last edited:
Back