EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, 1h19min left, all of which i will likely be driving for. you can do this, help each other (and me) out :)  

(6) @blybrook PE(jp, doth, vhab, cheb,duran,txj)

(1) @jean15paul_PE (bly)

The group piled onto the train that goes to the peak of snowdownia national park. Stepping out to see the views that were covered in a mysterious haze, everyone seemed very disappointed. It was @blybrook PE's idea, even though @JayKay PEwarned the weather was not accommodating. The group got outrageously angry and pushed @blybrook PEoff a cliff.

@blybrook PEwas mafia.

(sorry for the lame ish deddedness) 

... I may have missed the vote because I was playing Pokemon. Sorry folks, but at least we got a maf!
GrouchyFailingCuscus-size_restricted.gif

A rental van is conveniently left in the parking lot at the base of the mountain for the next leg of their adventure. The group plays rock paper scissors to determine who has to ride bitch in each row. 

@JayKay PEforgot to do roll call, so they're all piled into the van and @Dothrackistarts driving southeast. A few hours into the drive, @vhab49_PEstarts to get hungry. She is peering from the middle seat out the windows in search for a place to grab a snack, when she notices a cooler in the back. Excited to see what treats may have been prepared for them, she pops the cooler open. Inside is plastic wrapped body parts. @vhab49_PEscreams and the van screeches to a hault.

After some frantic reassessing who is present and who is not, @jean15paul_PEis that who is not. @jean15paul_PEwas killed by the mafia. 

The group piled onto the train that goes to the peak of snowdownia national park. Stepping out to see the views that were covered in a mysterious haze, everyone seemed very disappointed. It was @blybrook PE's idea, even though @JayKay PEwarned the weather was not accommodating. The group got outrageously angry and pushed @blybrook PEoff a cliff.

@blybrook PEwas mafia.

(sorry for the lame ish deddedness) 
Yay we got one! ... And I helped.

Good job everyone, was a quick round for me. Now you've gotta find the others. 

☠️💀💀☠️👻👻👻👻
"Others" you say. How many? Who are they?

A rental van is conveniently left in the parking lot at the base of the mountain for the next leg of their adventure. The group plays rock paper scissors to determine who has to ride bitch in each row. 

@JayKay PEforgot to do roll call, so they're all piled into the van and @Dothrackistarts driving southeast. A few hours into the drive, @vhab49_PEstarts to get hungry. She is peering from the middle seat out the windows in search for a place to grab a snack, when she notices a cooler in the back. Excited to see what treats may have been prepared for them, she pops the cooler open. Inside is plastic wrapped body parts. @vhab49_PEscreams and the van screeches to a hault.

After some frantic reassessing who is present and who is not, @jean15paul_PEis that who is not. @jean15paul_PEwas killed by the mafia. 
Awe man 😔

Back