EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there's a Chaosmuppet dogpile starting today. Is there a reason? I don't think I remember seeing any posts from him. Too quiet?
No reason that I know of. He hasn't been online since Friday.

I'm not opposed to voting out an inactive player at the end of the day. It's better to lose a non-player than someone who wants to play. But dogpiling on a non-player early in the day discourages other players from trying to vote for someone else. Vote patterns is one of the main ways that I, and a few others, derive townie from potential mafia.

Despite the fact that we got a mafia member last night, the sequence of the vote didn't tell us anything we didn't already know yesterday morning. We're almost back to square one this round.  We know that there are currently 10 town aligned and 2 mafia remaining. We have an idea of 1-3 likely townie players. We know that the doctor is still alive and it's not chaosmuppet.  We don't know if jean was the cop; and therefore is the cop is alive. We could really use more conversation or votes to examine to try to figure out alignments.

tl;dr we need more data

I voted for Bly because I really didn't have much to go on.  Feel the same way today.  There's been some entertaining chatter about flights and pets, but not much useful info for townies (I'm on your side btw!) 

I've been in study mode, so not much contribution myself, but no special powers either so I was hoping if @jean15paul_PE was the cop the doc would save him again.  Without more clues the doctor is running blind.

I'm not going to bandwagon vote without good reason, but I'll try to check back before time is up to see if anything else comes up.

Oh fuckaduck. I missed voting.  I probably would have piled on Chaos anyway. We really have nothing else to go on.

Also, can I get a reminder who is all playing?
We should get a reminder of "remaining players" in a sec after chaospuppy gets murdered. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We should get a reminder of "remaining players" in a sec after chaospuppy gets murdered. 
It was quite pleasant here today.  Mid 70s.  Hotter than crap in a lift measuring metal building frames though.  Pretty sure coworker is gonna have to go back, looking at the drawings there are a couple that depart from the standard.  Also: not enough budget in this project.

@ChaosMuppetPEChaos ded. He was regular townsfolk. I'm on my phone and it doesn't let me copy paste who is still playing. But he tried to break into the big Ben restoration job site for a selfie and @JayKay PEcouldn't have her rep ruined by an annoying tourist so she tripped him, his head being impaled by one of those Sharp iron gate posts. He bled out. Someone took a padlock and wound his hair up in it. It had a heart etched into it. Hell never know who his London love was. 

Back