EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9nervous.gif

After the horrible rug incident, @tj_PE dragged the remaining group members into Bedroom Textiles - that can't be too dangerous, right? @tj_PE was correct, and the group picked out a new firm pillow and some really cute throw pillows for @tj_PE's new bed. Off to Lighting, where @tj_PE explained that she needed multiple new lamps for her home. @chart94 noticed a lamp he wanted to suggest wasn't plugged in, so he leaned over and plugged it in. There was a bare conductor he was touching when he plugged it in, and it electrocuted him. 

@chart94 was normal townsfolk. 

After @chart94 was offed, @JayKay PE, @DuranDuran and @tj_PE moved into Wall Decorations on the way out to the warehouse. A large fake potted plant fell off a shelf, nearly crushing @DuranDuran. He jumped out of the way, screaming that he was ALMOST KILLED! @tj_PE decided it was time to go pick all of her flat pack furniture, they grabbed a flat cart and headed into the warehouse. 

@JayKay PE pulled @DuranDuran down an aisle to pick up @tj_PE's new bed, and reappeared by herself. "Oh no, @DuranDuran was trying to get something off a shelf above his head,and was crushed!" she cried, pulling on @tj_PE's arm."Let's get the rest of our stuff and leave, okay?"

@tj_PE agreed, because this was the MOST bizarre IKEA trip she'd ever taken.

@DuranDuran was lynched by the mafia.

Mafia wins!

After the horrible rug incident, @tj_PE dragged the remaining group members into Bedroom Textiles - that can't be too dangerous, right? @tj_PE was correct, and the group picked out a new firm pillow and some really cute throw pillows for @tj_PE's new bed. Off to Lighting, where @tj_PE explained that she needed multiple new lamps for her home. @chart94 noticed a lamp he wanted to suggest wasn't plugged in, so he leaned over and plugged it in. There was a bare conductor he was touching when he plugged it in, and it electrocuted him. 

After @chart94 was offed, @JayKay PE, @DuranDuran and @tj_PE moved into Wall Decorations on the way out to the warehouse. A large fake potted plant fell off a shelf, nearly crushing @DuranDuran. He jumped out of the way, screaming that he was ALMOST KILLED! @tj_PE decided it was time to go pick all of her flat pack furniture, they grabbed a flat cart and headed into the warehouse. 

@JayKay PE pulled @DuranDuran down an aisle to pick up @tj_PE's new bed, and reappeared by herself. "Oh no, @DuranDuran was trying to get something off a shelf above his head,and was crushed!" she cried, pulling on @tj_PE's arm."Let's get the rest of our stuff and leave, okay?"

Mafia wins!
Well.....SHEEEEEOOOOTTTTT!

Sorry townies!  I stunk it up lol.  Good game everyone.  This was a fun round!

YOU SUCK!  lol

@JayKay PE good game! Well played 😁

Of course this burns bridges between us forever!  lol j/k
WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS.  *runs away to sob in a corner*

FYI, the mafia PM was, legit, me going "what the fuck is happening?" every single time I assumed I was going to die and then I didn't.

Mafia wins!
Fittingly, my wife just came home with our three year old son and brought a new twin mattress inside to replace his crib/bed.  She said, "I need your help....."

I said, "Get that effing thing away from me!  Don't you know what I've just been through?!?!?" to her stupified puzzled look.

The first sentence is completely true.  The second I just made up lol.

Mafia wins!
I had my suspicions. But everyone was acting really weird this round. And crazy that every round (except yesterday) there was a mafia on the chopping block, yet they still won.

Y'all have given me all the giggles this round, thanks.

I also didn't expect this round to go this long. 
Thank you for modding and putting up with me constantly changing my vote of who to kill and my multiple PMs in a row of "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!"

I feel like @ryankon518 now thinks I know what is going on.  This is false.  I have no idea what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will forever remember this as the round where @Audi driver, P.E. not only called himself out as mafia, but voted for himself (TWICE), and I still managed to eff it up!

Damn, I should have trusted myself with the " @ryankon518 'liked' one of your comments @JayKay PE for no reason", therefore suspish comment.

Well, I'll just wait for @RBHeadge PE's post round analysis to find out how much I really sucked lol.

Back