EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
question tho

why would chart accuse txj and then have the maf kill txj. is it maybe a tricksy move by the maf to point to chart instead of others?

i havent followed very closely except reading all the deaths so i'm just asking the question

@chart94 is the remaining mafia.  I was paying too much attention to @vhab49_PE's actions/words and not the votes.

I went back to page 739 to see what happened on Day 1, which is most telling.

7:43pm:  There is a tie between @RBHeadge PE (cheby, audi) and @Audi driver, P.E. (duran, roar) at 2 votes each.  @ryankon518 (RB) has 1 vote.

7:44pm:  Ryan votes for @Roarbark to put him on the board.

7:53pm:  @DuranDuran changes vote to @ryankon518 to create the two-way between Ryan and RBHeadge.

7:55pm:  @txjennah PE casts her vote for Ryan, giving him the lead with 5 mins to go and effectively giving TxJennah townie status.

7:58pm:  This is interesting, and it leads me on the path to target @vhab49_PE.  She makes the comments, "Should I vote for Roar to tie things up.  Is Salty playing?"  But she doesn't vote.  A vote for Roar would be meaningless, since @ryankon518 already had 3 votes with 2 minutes to go.  Had she been mafia, she could have voted for Ryan to give herself cover if she thought his situation was hopeless.  Or she could have voted with @ChebyshevII PE and @Audi driver, P.E. to re-create the tie between RBHeadge and Ryan and possibly save her teammate, but she didn't.  Voting for RBHeadge would be risky since it would appear to create an alliance with Audi.  Anyway, she does nothing.

7:59pm:  @chart94 votes for Roar, but why?  With one minute to go, Ryan has 3 votes to 2 vs. RBHeadge, and Audi and Roar have 1 each.  Voting for Roar does nothing.  If Chart is mafia, the obvious vote is for RB to try to save Ryan.  

7:59pm:  @ryankon518 casts his only vote of the night, at the lat minute and the last vote for @RBHeadge PE, creating the 3-3 tie.  If Chart and Ryan are communicating, they could both vote for RBHeadge and be done with it, but with Audi also voting for RB, it would create too much suspicion, especially on Day 1.  The safer bet is to let Chart vote elsewhere to appear random and let Ryan take his chances with a saving vote.

What's interesting is Chart seems engaged, voting at the last minute with Ryan and is notably quiet the rest of the round.  

@JayKay PE has also been quiet in terms of voting, but she did vote for Audi on day 4 (Monday).  Her non-voting on Day 1 leads me to believe she's townie.

@MadamPirate PE if I lived through the night, I vote for @chart94
You are so off. If you vote for me, mafia wins. Just saying. Think about it. Jaykay votes for audi to avoid suspicion, has been flying under since. She gave herself perfect cover by coming out hot against audi who did not want to play anyways. I may have missed the @txjennah PE being a townie, and i may have messed up with @vhab49_PE, but this time i am not messing up. I have been quiet the rest of the round cause i have been cleaning my place lol meeting the gf parents today..

You are so off. If you vote for me, mafia wins. Just saying. Think about it. Jaykay votes for audi to avoid suspicion, has been flying under since. She gave herself perfect cover by coming out hot against audi who did not want to play anyways. I may have missed the @txjennah PE being a townie, and i may have messed up with @vhab49_PE, but this time i am not messing up. I have been quiet the rest of the round cause i have been cleaning my place lol meeting the gf parents today..
This I can definitely believe.

Day 1 –

Vhab – no vote
Chart – voted for Roar
Jaykay – no vote

Day 2 –

Vhab – voted for Roar
Chart – no vote
Jaykay – voted for Roar

Day 3-

No vote from vhab, chart, or jaykay

Day 4 –

Vhab – voted for Jaykay. Though, interestingly, she made a post previously saying Audi had to be mafia – but didn’t actually vote for Audi
Chart – voted for Jaykay
Jaykay - voted for Audi
I've gone around and around with my analysis, but it still point to Chart.  

@chart94, you are the only one left who has never voted for a mafia member.  At least @JayKay PE voted for her "biffle".

@MadamPirate PE I re-cast my vote for @chart94.  Townies I apologize if I got this wrong!

Back