EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see this leads me to believe chart not maf

from an outsider point of view.

if chart voted duran, jaykay would have to choose. but now jaykay chooses between killing chart and tossing the dice.
But @chart94 never voted for a mafia.  @JayKay PE voted for Audi on Day 4.  How do you explain that?  I could still make a case for either one though.  This is especially difficult for me to analyze.  I'm just not getting something.

Totally wrong. GG. I would say at this point @MadamPirate PE I would just call it. 
you can't call it til jaykay votes!

I've gone around and around with my analysis, but it still point to Chart.  

@chart94, you are the only one left who has never voted for a mafia member.  At least @JayKay PE voted for her "biffle".

@MadamPirate PE I re-cast my vote for @chart94.  Townies I apologize if I got this wrong!
you didnt take into account anything i pointed out today. offense. edit: now you have. lol

also i dont want to be wrong and murder a townie by suggestions! EEP

Last edited by a moderator:
But @chart94 never voted for a mafia.  @JayKay PE voted for Audi on Day 4.  How do you explain that?  I could still make a case for either one though.  This is especially difficult for me to analyze.  I'm just not getting something.
I explain it as good coverage for this exact scenario. It gives her plausible deniability. 

It's def a strategy used in the past.  The epic Mafia game right before Christmas happened because two Mafia accused each other on day 1, and we (Mafia) were able to win that way.

I still don't trust you 100% though @chart94, @Roarbark cleared me and you still tried to pin me as Mafia.

But what does it matter, I'm a ghost wooooooo

Sorry, I'm back, work literally imploded right as I started eating enchiladas and now I'm being blamed for funding getting 'lost' in the system.

@chart94 is def maf and I've been trying to avoid them the whole round, since they've been super quiet/I was semi-sure they had a special role.  I've also been trying to avoid @DuranDuran, since they accused me of being mafia really early in the game because I forgot to vote.  So this end is super stressful for me. 

@MadamPirate PE.  I vote for @chart94.  Based on their voting, and the fact that they started accusing me once the numbers got down, makes me think they're the last mafia player.

It's def a strategy used in the past.  The epic Mafia game right before Christmas happened because two Mafia accused each other on day 1, and we (Mafia) were able to win that way.

I still don't trust you 100% though @chart94, @Roarbark cleared me and you still tried to pin me as Mafia.

But what does it matter, I'm a ghost wooooooo
I completely spaced out on that and forgot about that. There has been alot going on this round

giphy-downsized.gif

Back