EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also the way @vhab49_PE acted under my interrogation just kept making me think she was mafia.  I've made that mistake before though, ironically with @JayKay PE on a previous occasion.
Because we're not friends.  And-and-and never were. *lies on floor and contemplates life without @DuranDuran*

giphy.gif

When the RNG picked Audi, Jaykay and ryankon, I was like, "whelp, game will be over by Friday." AND IT WASNT.

Mostly because you guys lynched the cop. (is my thoughts)

Well, I'll just wait for @RBHeadge PE's post round analysis to find out how much I really sucked lol.
I got the Cop PM and groaned. I rarely live past day three so I don't like playing special characters. I figured I would get one or two investigations get something useful and share it before I exit the game. I have no priors with @ryankon518 so I immediately investigated him to establish a baseline. I got the results not long before I wrote "my will". I saw that he was "not regular townsfolk" looked through his posts and realized that he wasn't the doctor. 

I figured @ChebyshevII PE voted for me as a joke. He said that he would change if more information came out. I was down in the vote, so I figured I should write a will to share my findings with the town and test Cheby. I strongly implied I was the cop in that post (something that @txjennah PE picked up on immediately!) and waited to see if cheby would change his vote. When it didn't happen I figured he was mafia. Hence why the town mis-lynched cheby. It made sense at the time.

The town lynching me on day 1 just fucking stupid. Score (??)

It should have been crystal clear by midday on Day 2 that @jean15paul_PE, txjen, @DuranDuran, @Roarbark were townies. Anyone debating it looked like mafia.

The only question marks were @chart94, @JayKay PE, and @vhab49_PE. The day two votes implied JK and vhab are mafia. Chart's abstention is inconclusive. On days 3-5: they would have all been mafia+ on my list. 

Voting for any of those three made logical sense on day 4. However there were some social clues that - not limited to vhab's vehement denials - that strongly implied she was townie. I'm not sure I'd score this a (?) or not.

When chart pointed fingers at duran and txjen, it made him look like mafia. So today's mis-lynch made sense from that perspective, but it looks like a miscalculation when the day two votes are taken into account. FWIW I voted have also voted for chart under those circumstances.

I figured @ChebyshevII PE voted for me as a joke. He said that he would change if more information came out. I was down in the vote, so I figured I should write a will to share my findings with the town and test Cheby. I strongly implied I was the cop in that post (something that @txjennah PE picked up on immediately!) and waited to see if cheby would change his vote. When it didn't happen I figured he was mafia. Hence why the town mis-lynched cheby. It made sense at the time.
I definitely should have paid closer attention. Life got in the way enough to where I didn't look at your posts carefully enough.

I got the Cop PM and groaned. I rarely live past day three so I don't like playing special characters. I figured I would get one or two investigations get something useful and share it before I exit the game. I have no priors with @ryankon518 so I immediately investigated him to establish a baseline. I got the results not long before I wrote "my will". I saw that he was "not regular townsfolk" looked through his posts and realized that he wasn't the doctor. 

The town lynching me on day 1 just fucking stupid. Score (??)

It should have been crystal clear by midday on Day 2 that @jean15paul_PE, txjen, @DuranDuran, @Roarbark were townies. Anyone debating it looked like mafia.

The only question marks were @chart94, @JayKay PE, and @vhab49_PE. The day two votes implied JK and vhab are mafia. Chart's abstention is inconclusive. On days 3-5: they would have all been mafia+ on my list. 

Voting for any of those three made logical sense on day 4. However there were some social clues that - not limited to vhab's vehement denials - that strongly implied she was townie. I'm not sure I'd score this a (?) or not.

When chart pointed fingers at duran and txjen, it made him look like mafia. So today's mis-lynch made sense from that perspective, but it looks like a miscalculation when the day two votes are taken into account. FWIW I voted have also voted for chart under those circumstances.
I still can't believe people voted with me day 1 to lynch you. It definitely made me not want to play the game any more.

I still can't believe people voted with me day 1 to lynch you. It definitely made me not want to play the game any more.
Really.  That was the tipping point.  That's what is going to make you not want to play the game any more.  Really?  Really?  Really?

@RBHeadge PE, I feel like whenever someone claims to be a townie over and over again it seems suspicious.  But whenever someone says they're not mafia, for some reason, that makes me think they're just townie-aligned. Idk.  It makes sense in my head for some reason.

Really.  That was the tipping point.  That's what is going to make you not want to play the game any more.  Really?  Really?  Really?

@RBHeadge PE, I feel like whenever someone claims to be a townie over and over again it seems suspicious.  But whenever someone says they're not mafia, for some reason, that makes me think they're just townie-aligned. Idk.  It makes sense in my head for some reason.
No. Not really.

👻I guess I should have posted my gut in my will after all. 👻

When I wrote that I was on the fence between Chart/Jaykay being last maf. Highly confident Vhab was town. But I didn't want to be responsible if my guess was wrong. 
By morning (After I was dead) I had decided that best guess was JK last Maf. 

Side note, it's sure hard to get a decent signal given the circumstance... Knew Audi or JK was mafia.... Or both.... Initially thought it was JayKay, so when Audi turned up Maf (cue surprised Pikachu) I was unsure whether that's what I was reading from JayKay side too...

I may have been convinced it was Chart in the last day and a half though... @chart94 your last few posts definitely made you seem like mafia.

Edit: Forgot to say GGWP :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back