EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does this mean? Yes, people are always killed during the night... Is that how the doctor saves people, also during the night? I thought they brought them back from the dead, like the next day or something. #neverbeenthedoctor

Doctor chooses a person to save at night, much like the mafia chooses a person to kill at night. If the doctor and the Mafia choose the same person that night, that person is saved from the Mafia for that night.
If the mafia kills sucessfully someone during the night. it's called a "nightkill"

If the town votes to kill someone, it's called a "lynch"

Oh gotcha, and here I was thinking the doctors never did anything, or got killed off too early to do anything. I thought they could only bring one person back from the dead ONE time. Like, they got one try.

I guess I had a total misunderstanding of how the doctor works in this game. #stillnotthedoctor

Oh gotcha, and here I was thinking the doctors never did anything, or got killed off too early to do anything. I thought they could only bring one person back from the dead ONE time. Like, they got one try.

I guess I had a total misunderstanding of how the doctor works in this game. #stillnotthedoctor
I think other variations of Mafia might have a role similar to what you’re describing...

Back