EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tj_PE is there a deserted island or leper colony in animal crossing we can exhile mafia to? 

Well, if MP is mafia, she hasn't given up, so it feels wrong to pull a fast forward. 
(Or vice versa if JOAT claim was wrong, and MP is telling the truth and I'm mafia, then I haven't given up, and it feels wrong to pull a fast forward.)

(6/5)
Agreed. Assuming we found all 3 mafia, it would be up to the mafia to decide that we've found them and give up or to decide to keep playing and tell lies to try to win. If we haven't found all 3 mafia, of course they wouldn't decide to do that.

@MadamPirate PE do you think tarantula/scorpion island is an appropriate place for people like you?

(Also, holy crap, I didn't know AC was that brutal? Why is there a Tarantula/Scorpion island. Are they still cute?)

@MadamPirate PE do you think tarantula/scorpion island is an appropriate place for people like you?

(Also, holy crap, I didn't know AC was that brutal? Why is there a Tarantula/Scorpion island. Are they still cute?)
you catch them and sell them for $$$. if they don't kill you.

except also, rb starts tourney monday. 
I haven't decided how active I'm going to be next week on the thread. I can't talk discuss the tourney at all while I'm playing. So I don't know if it's safer if I avoid this thread or not?

The round I'm playing in has 48/24 days. In other words, the "daytime phase" lasts 48 hours, and the "nighttime phase" (where no posting is allowed) is 24 hours. So there is a lot of down time! 72 hours in between action is a long time. And this round could last 2-3 weeks! I can probably handle two games at once.  I'm inclined to keep playing here. Or maybe I mod during the tournament instead since it's much less work.

I haven't decided how active I'm going to be next week on the thread. I can't talk discuss the tourney at all while I'm playing. So I don't know if it's safer if I avoid this thread or not?

The round I'm playing in has 48/24 days. In other words, the "daytime phase" lasts 48 hours, and the "nighttime phase" (where no posting is allowed) is 24 hours. So there is a lot of down time! 72 hours in between action is a long time. And this round could last 2-3 weeks! I can probably handle two games at once.  I'm inclined to keep playing here. Or maybe I mod during the tournament instead since it's much less work.
If so, would you want to go back to "our" rules? (which I find more fun!)

also feels like pulling teeth and v frustrating to remind people of all of the things

I think we have a group need to have a discussion on which rules we want to run going forward. It doesn't even need to be as simple as EB-traditional vs Tourney Season 7. It could be a hybrid or something new entirely.

What I will say is that keeping up with post counts is a hassle for everyone involved. The point is to get people to talk about the game so others have a chance to use social deduction or deception. But so many players come in and spam five posts quickly that it sort of defeats the intent.

I like the added challenge of not using PMs but we can't keep up this style of game-play indefinitely.

alright, i have some work to get done on a deadline going out EOD today. can y'all help out if vote tallies get cray please. i won't be back til ~5

Back