EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I'll just say this. REDACTED and I'm pretty sure that Chart is mafia just based on a gut feeling. JK is clean.

@vhab49_PE what was your action on 6/3?

Last edited by a moderator:
By golly, they're alive!? I was prepping some pretty farfetched plays to try to get through this.

(Strikethrough by Roarbark)

Unless I am reading the signs and rules incorrectly at least.

So the mafia options are:

MadamP,

Salty,

Chart,

JayKay,

Square
Interesting. I'll just say this. REDACTED and I'm pretty sure that Chart is mafia just based on a gut feeling. JK is clean.

@vhab49_PE what was your action on 6/3?
If what you each said is true, we just pared the list down to 3. @tj_PE I vote for @chart94 (1/5? idk)

By golly, they're alive!? I was prepping some pretty farfetched plays to try to get through this.

(Strikethrough by Roarbark)

If what you each said is true, we just pared the list down to 3. @tj_PE I vote for @chart94
I was just about to go through the same exercise @Roarbark.

Assuming everything that has been said is true, you've identified all 3 mafia. I'd suggest both JOAT use the doctor skill tonight to protect people. It doesn't really matter who. Since the mafia is identified the JOAT investigations are no longer valuable, and the game probably won't last long enough to use doctor again, so everyone is an equally valuable townie. Just hoping to get lucky and protect whoever the mafia targets. EDIT: obviously don't say who you're going to protect. Gotta keep the mafia guessing.

If I had more brain power, I'd game out the endgame. But I'm not in the place to do that right now.

(5+)

I was just about to go through the same exercise @Roarbark.

Assuming everything that has been said is true, you've identified all 3 mafia. I'd suggest both JOAT use the doctor skill tonight to protect people. It doesn't really matter who. Since the mafia is identified the JOAT investigations are no longer valuable, and the game probably won't last long enough to use doctor again, so everyone is an equally valuable townie. Just hoping to get lucky and protect whoever the mafia targets.

If I had more brain power, I'd game out the endgame. But I'm not in the place to do that right now.
Are any of us?

Are any of us?
giphy.gif

(2/5)

Back