EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is @SaltySteve. Almost feel like i should vote for him for being MIA.
I thought about voting for him if he didn't meet posting quorum. Just to lessen the potential one-day loss to the town. But when I looked at the numbers, his disqualification wouldn't change the criticality of tomorrow's vote, nor any possible vote thereafter. In fact, it increases the odds of getting lucky with a random vote.

@chart94 If I counted correctly, VHab didn't tie the race.

It was
2 JK (Cheb, Chart) 
2 Cheb (JK, Square)
2 Chart (RB, Roar)

Vhab added a vote to Chart, then (initially) asked if she made it a 4 way tie.

Where is @SaltySteve. Almost feel like i should vote for him for being MIA.

I thought about voting for him if he didn't meet posting quorum. Just to lessen the potential one-day loss to the town. But when I looked at the numbers, his disqualification wouldn't change the criticality of tomorrow's vote, nor any possible vote thereafter. In fact, it increases the odds of getting lucky with a random vote.
Sorry guys! I've been MIA after 5 pm cause I've been working on an old boat someone gave me. Got the motor running earlier this week and was pulling up the floor w/ SaltyPeanut yesterday and the day before. 

IMG_20200603_192706.jpg

IMG_20200603_192656.jpg

Post (1/5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Before anyone judges me for drinking a Bud Lite w/ Lime it was 80+ degrees and felt like you were swimming due to the humidity. I'm not above drinking crap lite beer when its hot AF.

Post (3/5)

Triple!!!

Also, this is the chocolate milk of beers. If you didn't tell me what it was I would have guessed a white Russian. It's great. Definitely surprising that it's made by PBR.

Post (4/5)

The-new-test-marketed-Pabst-Blue-Ribbon-Hard-Coffee-poured-into-a-BREWPUBLIC-glass..jpeg

In a round of rock paper scissors, there were (5) ties, and (5) wins to @chart94. @ChebyshevII PE has lost his plot of land on the island and he must go. 

@ChebyshevII PE was a regular townie. 

In the night, the ghost exploded into sperm whispies and they drowned @RBHeadge PE in his sleep. I wonder how they found him, considering he was on a cliff behind another cliff!

The remaining players are

@jean15paul_PE @SaltySteve @MadamPirate PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @Roarbark @squaretaper LIT AF PE @vhab49_PE
@tj_PE. I maintain my vote for @chart94

1/5

So my deductions....

I am not Mafia. I PROMISE!

MP Has been super busy with work, but that is also a really good cover that has been used before.

Salty is working on a boat.

JayKay took a mental health day yesterday.

Square SAYS he is Mafia.  

I am getting good vibes from JP, not feeling mafia this time.

Roar was no more or less present yesterday than normal.

So that leaves Chart. 

Change my mind.

**None of these are real reason why someone is or is not mafia.

3/5

Back