EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a round of rock paper scissors, there were (5) ties, and (5) wins to @chart94. @ChebyshevII PE has lost his plot of land on the island and he must go. 

@ChebyshevII PE was a regular townie. 

In the night, the ghost exploded into sperm whispies and they drowned @RBHeadge PE in his sleep. I wonder how they found him, considering he was on a cliff behind another cliff!

The remaining players are

@jean15paul_PE @SaltySteve @MadamPirate PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @Roarbark @squaretaper LIT AF PE @vhab49_PE

In a round of rock paper scissors, there were (5) ties, and (5) wins to @chart94. @ChebyshevII PE has lost his plot of land on the island and he must go. 

In the night, the ghost exploded into sperm whispies and they drowned @RBHeadge PE in his sleep. I wonder how they found him, considering he was on a cliff behind another cliff!

@jean15paul_PE @SaltySteve @MadamPirate PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @Roarbark @squaretaper LIT AF PE @vhab49_PE
See? I told you all.

FAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

I sorry, cheby. :(

-And- RB too?! stupid ghost sperm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly thought cheby might have been maf, but i clearly was wrong. Like i said before, i only switched my vote back because i needed a tie to not get lynched myself.

Back