EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
👻

Alright former fellow townies! You've got one more chance to figure it out. You can't f#$% it up again. If the JoAT's are alive and know anything. Now is the time to share.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a long decon shower.

👻
you need to rest up for the tourney anyway! 

for future reference, i will try to post time at 6, but 6 is the cutoff time. i think in today's case, cheb posted pretty much right as the clock changed. 

what is this tourny everyone keeps referring to??

rbh is representing us in a like national   international mafia tournament! it starts monday at 8pm his time!
165 forums are represented. 15 players a round, three rounds total. They play with a different rules than we normally do. So we've been playing by their rules for the last three games to get me ready. I've learned a lot of good lessons from these rounds. I'd rather make the mistakes here then in a competition.

I'm in Game 10 of the first round.

how did this come about?!? i didnt know there was such a thing
someone came in here and we all thought it was spam! i dont even remember her name lol
They had a couple reps come in. They asked for a player from EB. Everyone volunteered me as tribute.

Not good. @chart94 Who do you think it is now, in your towniness?

@vhab49_PE escalated it from a 3 way tie into a "base-race" between Chart and Cheb. If Chart is town, this was very good for the mafia.
Vhab's vote drew votes from 
1. Chart94 (3 Cheb, 3 Chart)
2. Madam P (4 Cheb, 3 Chart)
3. Cheb (4 Cheb, 4 Chart)

The main people who affected the vote towards Cheb and away from you were @chart94 and @MadamPirate PE.
If chart is Mafia, these people are suspect. If not, Mafia had a free pass on this vote, and weesa maybe-probably fucked. 

IM so curious how they found 165 forums. im also amazed 165 forums were playing this...
Someone was tasked with going on EVERY forum they could find, and searching for a social deduction game of some sort. 

Hope they got paid. Or at least cookies or something. (2/5? Does it work like that? 😛)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good. @chart94 Who do you think it is now, in your towniness?

@vhab49_PE escalated it from a 3 way tie into a "base-race" between Chart and Cheb. If Chart is town, this was very good for the mafia.
Vhab's vote drew votes from 
1. Chart94 (3 Cheb, 3 Chart)
2. Madam P (4 Cheb, 3 Chart)
3. Cheb (4 Cheb, 4 Chart)

The main people who affected the vote towards Cheb and away from you were @chart94 and @MadamPirate PE.
If chart is Mafia, these people are suspect. If not, Mafia had a free pass on this vote, and weesa maybe-probably fucked. 

I am not sure. I found it weird vhab tied the race, but it makes less sense now that cheby was a townie also. so im not sure what the motivation was. 

Back