EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just keep getting woodchipped so *shrugs*

8/5
I mean.  That is your legacy.

How about this, next time I'm mod, I'll let you PM HOWEVER YOU WANT TO BE KILLED.  Your choice!  Choke on a mouthful of Rocky Road ice cream?  Done!  Allergic reaction to soy?  It's your choice!

Wait.  I also don't trust @tj_PE because they put too much blind faith in my voting.  So my list, assuming that RBH is actually a JoAT and not lying, is:

TXJ - Super busy with irl work, but you don't need to do much more than the minimum post if you only need to PM the mod to kill someone.

Square - Says they are mafia.  If they say their mafia, keep chuckling while wearing a trenchcoat in the evening, and have a gun, could they be mafia?

TJ - Has way too much blind faith in my voting.  Which is poor judgement.  Potentially hiding mafia ties?

(5/5)
how do i have WAY too much blind faith in your voting? i asked you once who we were voting for in a playful manner lol

i am not joat and am not mafia. just normal plain townie, so i cannot come forward with info as joat. 

2/5

i'm v. inclined to trust rb and i feel like the maf prob didn't kill him to raise suspicion on him as lying. bc why wouldnt maf kill someone who they knew was joat.

4/5

unless nikr was other joat? or would we learn this? i'm still a little lost on the rules 

5/5

Wait.  I also don't trust @tj_PE because they put too much blind faith in my voting.  So my list, assuming that RBH is actually a JoAT and not lying, is:

TXJ - Super busy with irl work, but you don't need to do much more than the minimum post if you only need to PM the mod to kill someone.

Square - Says they are mafia.  If they say their mafia, keep chuckling while wearing a trenchcoat in the evening, and have a gun, could they be mafia?

TJ - Has way too much blind faith in my voting.  Which is poor judgement.  Potentially hiding mafia ties?

(5/5)
First: I'm not lying.

Second: I still detected motion by or around MP.

In the tourney I won't have the benefit of knowing the priors of the other players. I was able to shortcut my suspect list in this game by by using three players past behavior on three players: TJ, Square, Jean. The latter I can feel more comfortable based on your uncanny knowledge. I took a calculated risk on Friday to reveal certain bits of information to the town in the event that I was nightkilled. We were very close to having it solved and I didn't want to have that advantage lost due to my removal from the game. Later that evening I revealed the source (my being a JoAT) when it looked like I was going to be lynched - thereby making it official. 

5/5

(5/5)
i also haven't voted the same as you the entire game so

maybe it is suspicious that you knew so much, haven't come forward as joat, and voted for rb last lynching and you're the real maf? and this isn't retaliatory just observation and thinking "out loud"

i'm v. inclined to trust rb and i feel like the maf prob didn't kill him to raise suspicion on him as lying. bc why wouldnt maf kill someone who they knew was joat.

4/5
The JoAT and mafia night actions are all due by 9PM. Miss the deadline, your SOL. Change your mind but fail to get it in in time, your SOL. If the mafia fail to pick a target, a rando non-mafia is nightkilled.

But yes, it looks like a set up.

unless nikr was other joat? or would we learn this? i'm still a little lost on the rules 

5/5
We don't learn the roles of nightkilled players. Except that they can't be mafia.

As I understand the rules, if NikR was the other JoAT and he was nightkilled, and he did an action against MP, and MP was normal townie, then I would have detected no motion on/around MP last night. @ChebyshevII PE can correct me if I'm wrong.

The JoAT and mafia night actions are all due by 9PM. Miss the deadline, your SOL. Change your mind but fail to get it in in time, your SOL. If the mafia fail to pick a target, a rando non-mafia is nightkilled.
oh shi so even if the maf fail they succeed! RUDE

maybe it is suspicious that you knew so much, haven't come forward as joat, and voted for rb last lynching and you're the real maf? 
I saved JK Thursday night. Per the rules, I received affirmation that my doctor attempt was successful. IIRC the mafia can't nightkill one of their own, so it's confirmed that JK is not mafia.

Back