EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm, idk.  I get where you're coming from, @RBHeadge PE...but I really don't think MP is mafia this round.  They've been posting like normal and have been participating.  I'm on the fence with @txjennah PE, since they are ultra busy at work, but there is the possibility that they didn't vote on Day 3 because they knew they were going to night kill someone?  Also, @squaretaper LIT AF PE voted for me.  Which makes me leery of them.  Plus they keep saying they're mafia, which might be a joke, but might not.

I've got to think and look at past posts.

(1/5)

Just tryna make a buck.

3/5
Why a buck when you could be a deer?

Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A fuckin’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! 

(3/5)

Wait.  I also don't trust @tj_PE because they put too much blind faith in my voting.  So my list, assuming that RBH is actually a JoAT and not lying, is:

TXJ - Super busy with irl work, but you don't need to do much more than the minimum post if you only need to PM the mod to kill someone.

Square - Says they are mafia.  If they say their mafia, keep chuckling while wearing a trenchcoat in the evening, and have a gun, could they be mafia?

TJ - Has way too much blind faith in my voting.  Which is poor judgement.  Potentially hiding mafia ties?

(5/5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back