EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 players left. 2 mafia, right? So best case, 1v1 day after tomorrow. Worse case, mafia wins tomorrow. Is that right?
If a townie is voted off this upcoming round, the mafia will outnumber the townies 2:1 and mafia will win without a night kill.   If the vote is split tonight, 2 vs 2, there will be a coin toss and there is a probability that the townies might win the toss...but then the mafia could just kill someone overnight.  Which would then bring it to a 1:1 vote and another coin toss.

Very interesting for me as a mod this round, since I was able to wince at every poor decision.  

I'm truly surprised I made it this far. I would have voted to kill me off a round ago with the mounting evidence. I even lumped myself in with my suspicious list cause it just wasn't looking good. When Chart turned out to be a JOAT I knew I was dead. I had been on the voting side of two special characters lynching. Some times you suck as a townie. I did this round. Sorry guys.

Post 1/0
No you didn't!  We all made bad choices.  I was suspicious of you, but even more suspicious of @MadamPirate PE

@JayKay PE I vote for @MadamPirate PE

1/5

I feel like tournament rules make it very difficult for the town to win. Mafia get private communication. The JOAT get the special abilities but they have to cycle through them equally. so you only get solid evidence every 3 rounds and no way to form a voting block without getting yourself killed during the night kill.

I agree that the tournament rules def make it more challenging for townies to win. But it's been an interesting shakeup. I'm sure someone has tallied this already, but I'm pretty sure the townie wins we've had to date far outweigh the Maf wins.

2/5

I feel like tournament rules make it very difficult for the town to win. Mafia get private communication. The JOAT get the special abilities but they have to cycle through them equally. so you only get solid evidence every 3 rounds and no way to form a voting block without getting yourself killed during the night kill.
Technically, you can get solid information from the three skills.  Like, motion detector or tracker, if it is put on a normal townie the response would always be "no motion" unless the mafia was killing them or the doctor was doing something.

I think the difficulty is more being able to share the knowledge with townies and not be killed for it.

they also get the first kill
Eh.  I don't think this makes too much of a difference?  I mean, otherwise it's townies who kill first (and townies actually killing mafia first night is pretty slim) and then mafia.  So we're already down 2 townies instead of just one the first night?

This round has been interesting and a good trial of tourney rules. 

It'll be interesting to keep these rules going for a few more rounds. 

💀☠️

Back