EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think maf is mp and txj. 

could be roar but for some reason i think not suspish. but roar is sneaky with his bark. 

i think maf is mp and txj. 

could be roar but for some reason i think not suspish. but roar is sneaky with his bark. 
Why did I lead the vote for mp then yesterday if we both are maf? That would be a dumb move. I never changed my vote to Salty Steve yesterday, even with the suspicions mounting against him. If I were maf, then that would have been a really easy way to publicly change my vote.  Finally, mp never responded to my comment about her keeping her vote for salty steve the other day despite lycee's obvious maf tell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did I lead the vote for mp then yesterday if we both are maf? That would be a dumb move. I never changed my vote to Salty Steve yesterday, even with the suspicions mounting against him. If I were maf, then that would have been a really easy way to publicly change my vote.  Finally, mp never responded to my comment about her keeping her vote for salty steve the other day despite lycee's obvious maf tell. 
Are you gonna call me an asshole if I laughed my ass off about the Moo pictures and the got pulled away by work and forgot? Because that was a thing, sorry. 😕

valid points! i'm more suspish of mp than you :) pls dont hate! roar is just fluffy ok

DID YOU KNOW it was today when i realized why the eff people were saying he enters with a roar and leaves with a bark?

like..

I'm truly surprised I made it this far. I would have voted to kill me off a round ago with the mounting evidence. I even lumped myself in with my suspicious list cause it just wasn't looking good. When Chart turned out to be a JOAT I knew I was dead. I had been on the voting side of two special characters lynching. Some times you suck as a townie. I did this round. Sorry guys.
I feel like tournament rules make it very difficult for the town to win. Mafia get private communication. The JOAT get the special abilities but they have to cycle through them equally. so you only get solid evidence every 3 rounds and no way to form a voting block without getting yourself killed during the night kill.
Confused me too. Was why I voted for you, and making me stressed about this vote.& you did fine. It's risky/draws attention to point fingers like that. Which is why RB gets night killed pretty often, or only comes out strong when there's a town cabal, which we couldn't really make this time... (2/5)

Back