EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gods you're all talking about AC, lmao. 

I hate even votes with like this... My intuition is always wrong... JOATs why have you forsaken us?

Good gods you're all talking about AC, lmao. 

I hate even votes with like this... My intuition is always wrong... JOATs why have you forsaken us?
I THOUGHT YOU GOT IT AND DIDNT ADD ME AS A BEST FRIEND AND I CRIED

@JayKay PE I vote for @SaltySteve for now... 

Expected you to get night killed but you didn't... If I were mafia I would have killed you for sure unless you were another mafia, OR your analysis was wrong & would help their cause.
If you have an argument against that I'm open to it...

I mean, you guys all killed the JoATs.  Did they really forsake you if you lynched?  Just sayin'.
:(

I'm sorry :(   Not being able to have any PMs has been challenging! It definitely makes this game more difficult! Which isn't a bad thing, for sure.
The people running the tournament had a podcast last night that went over background and potential tips. It appears that the tournament rules change year to year. However they have noticed that the mafia (or wolves) tend to have a pretty overwhelming win percentage. Note: under the base rules the town and mafia should split wins. They didn't give an exact reason why, but it may have to do with the extra limitations, or how most of the players don't know each other prior to the game. Townie wins increases with players that know each other, although the mafia still win most of the time.

The town usually wins on EB. I don't know if it's because we know each other, we have a strong analytical background, or we've developed a website culture that tilts toward town (i.e. use of PMs and occasional offsite communication)?

@ChebyshevII PE You've got more experience with this game offsite than the rest of us combined. Do other versions of the game prohibit PMs or external communication? Is all communication during the in-person party game always done out in the open? Or are side conversations allowed?

BTW, I've been taking notes during my observation. I'll share them when this round is over.
I'm really hoping you just post a picture  and it's a ton of post-it notes pasted to the bottom half of your computer monitors.  The notes say numerous things like 'Tracking = dog?" and 'lynching on the first night probably leads to more townie deaths" and "103 children = liability towards mafia?".  😗

Back