EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't vote randomly, though. you like to point fingers lots. 

i'm not maf. I think i'll keep my vote the same for now. 
I thought your vote yesterday for txj was kind of weird (ed: i.e. not caring who got lynched), since MP and Steve seemed like the obvious ones, but today's MP vote makes me less suspicious. (3/5)

Last edited by a moderator:
i just didnt wanna jump on the salty bandwagon bc i wasn't sure it was the right choice, so i left it 

i didn't vote randomly, though. you like to point fingers lots. 

i'm not maf. I think i'll keep my vote the same for now. 
Agree...  I think it's MP txj, MP's def finger pointing a lot... 

i think maf is mp and txj. 

could be roar but for some reason i think not suspish. but roar is sneaky with his bark bork. 
😬 You gotta have a sneaky bork if you want some peace and quiet from your 103 younglings. (4/5) 

060.jpg
(5/5)

Agree...  I think it's MP txj, MP's def finger pointing a lot... 
if u right, and you vote for mp, then jennah will switch and vote for me and make it 2v2

if u lyin and you vote for me, and mp or jennah switch last minute then i die and maf wins

or other options of the same type of scenarios

DID YOU KNOW it was today when i realized why the eff people were saying he enters with a roar and leaves with a bark?

like..
Whaaat, who's been saying that!?? I missed it!

I suspish of Roar because he so quiet. Trying to fly under the radar?
Canines always fly under the radar. We don't fly very high. Besides that, I've posted more than the daily requirement, with several small analyses, so I'm not sure what you mean.  
(7/5, I'm exceeding expectations!)

Whaaat, who's been saying that!?? I missed it!
in the first gchat call and i was like WAIT I DIDNT HEAR A ROAR YOU HAVE TO COME BACK AND ROAR AND THEN BARK WHEN YOU LEAVE YOU CANNOT LEAVE WITHOUT MEETING THESE REQUIREMENTS and you were like baiiiiiii

if u right, and you vote for mp, then jennah will switch and vote for me and make it 2v2

if u lyin and you vote for me, and mp or jennah switch last minute then i die and maf wins

or other options of the same type of scenarios
Ugh.. I was going to vote txj... I'm pretty sure MP is one, but I have a weird feeling about it since Steve didn't get killed after calling it out.
But you're right, Mafia can switch at last second if we're on different people... 

Same rundown...

At the moment
MP - TXJ and TJ 
TJ - MP
txj - Roar

txj switches to match MP, and then it's 1 MP, 2 TJ, 1 txj... 

That was way harder for me to think through than I'd like to admit... Maybe I need more sleep. 

yep. my fate is in your hands. I swear I am not maf. do with that what you will. what if you and txj are maf then you vote for txj, i vote for mp, mp has voted for me and txj or you switch to me last minute. 

either way, we will know tonight. lol

Again, took me a very long squinting at that sentence... Yeah this is a crap situation. 

@JayKay PE I vote for @txjennah PE for now... I'd be happiest with a 50-50 on MP/Txj... but I guess that's not possible if they're both Maf and txj switches her vote?...
Can you go hack their outlook & schedule meetings right before vote end time?

Back