EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes sense for the town to not get a vote until after the mafia has made their first night kill. 

Post 4/5
I was actually kind of thinking the same thing. If you're thinking about it from "real life" perspective, not a game. The town doesn't know that something is wrong until the mafia takes action. Before the first nightkill, all the townies think everything is perfect.

Also before I get asked. No. I am not mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY DOES IT MAKE SENSE? ARE YOU MAFIA!?!?!? SUSPISH

1/5

I was actually kind of thinking the same thing. If you're thinking about it from "real life" not a game. The town doesn't know that something is wrong until the mafia takes action. Before the first nightkill, all the townies think everything is perfect.

Also before I get asked. No. I am not mafia.
Unless this is Minority Report, you don't know a crime has been committed until it's been committed. You can't just go lynch someone before the first night kill has happened.

Post 5/5

Unless this is Minority Report, you don't know a crime has been committed until it's been committed. You can't just go lynch someone before the first night kill has happened.

Post 5/5
get out of here with your "logic" i can try to lynch someone if i want to! 

2/5

Back