EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I thought that the tournament rules the 150 was a max posts count?

2/5
I read the rules and per user it was 150 posts per day max in the specific mafia thread, with this lifted in the 2-hours before final voting (aka: when things get crazy).  They required a minimum of 10 posts per day per person.  I figured 5 posts per person as a minimum.  I could care less how many times you post per day, as long as you @ me so I know who you voted for (since we don't have their cool bot that keeps track of that stuff).

I read the rules and per user it was 150 posts per day max in the specific mafia thread, with this lifted in the 2-hours before final voting (aka: when things get crazy).  They required a minimum of 10 posts per day per person.  I figured 5 posts per person as a minimum.  I could care less how many times you post per day, as long as you @ me so I know who you voted for (since we don't have their cool bot that keeps track of that stuff).
And meet the minimum count of 5...

1/5

Post 1:  Good morning! I'm in the office today and super busy so probably won't update spreadsheet until tomorrow. Good luck guys!  May the 4th be with you (belated)!
I mean, as per the tournament rules, no lynching tonight anyway, so...yeah.

Yes up early. Watching the moon and working a kink out my neck. 

This townie is going to take a nap.

2/5

As per heretofore ipso facto ad infinitum de gustubus non disputandum whence wherefore forthwith posse comitatus UNCE UNCE UNCE.

7/5
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

UNCE UNCE UNCE.

Back