EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was 150.
Edit: please don't do that 150 times.
I saw the 150 and was like 'Where did this number originate?  5 is way more reasonable for these wahoos who sometimes can't get on the computer until after work'

Plus I was not going to sit here counting 150 posts.  I have some free time, but not that much.

I'm interested to see how this round plays out. I think it's going to be much tougher for the Town without the ability to form private groups through PM. I'm glad I ended up as a Townie.

Post 1/5

I'm interested to see how this round plays out. I think it's going to be much tougher for the Town without the ability to form private groups through PM. I'm glad I ended up as a Townie.

Post 1/5
I'm interested to see how much I can fuck this up as a mod.

Also, I appreciates you numbering your initial 5 posts.  ❤️

I'm still v confused about the tracker/motion detector roles but i'm just gonna wing it...

post 2/5

ordered bagels & cream cheese for curbside pick up on Thursday.

Also ordered a cake since I want cake & can't be arsed to make my own right now (plus I don't want a 2-tier 9in cake)

post 4/5

I'm still v confused about the tracker/motion detector roles but i'm just gonna wing it...

post 2/5
I was going to put a little 'scenario' post up in maybe an hour or two the describes all the different responses.  I figured that would help everyone (mafia, JoAT, and townies) since this round is new the everyone.

Tbh, some of the roles are interesting, but the lack of PMing does make this weird.

Back