EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was 1 cry for tj_PE's blood, 1 suspicious muttering about @Cheb, and 2 long and serious townhall meetings which culminated in a game of Russian Roulette with modified rules.

The only difference in the rules was that only Chart94 (who kept pleading and swearing he was innocent) was participating.

There was 1 vote for tj_PE, 1 vote for @Cheb, and 2 votes for Chart94 (who abstained from voting this day. No sense of self-preservation?)

The town lynched Chart94. He was a plain 'ol townie. Emphasis on was.
I thought I voted.. damn. Either way I think I have proven over the last three games I’m truthful when I try to bottle a little of @Roarbark magic in my stories. Doesn’t seem to work as well... hahaha 😅

Well, *I* didn’t vote for him.

(sorry, @chart94)
My favorite color was green but I forgot..

law-policing-mafioso-mob-mobsters-gangsters-mafia-11802655_low.jpg

Overnight Events

It's a quiet night.

It's only when @vhab49_PE, who has been one of the most vocal of late about clamping down on crime doesn't show up to the townhall SHE organized that anyone suspects that something is amiss. Her body is found still in bed, and she appears to have died peacefully in the night.

Suspicious, her colleagues demand that the coroner examine her. The coroner finds the cause of death to be sudden cardiac arrest as a result of elevated levels of potassium chloride. Potassium chloride delivered by needle, after the victim was dosed with chloroform. 

tenor.gif

@vhab49_PE was killed during the night. 
(Note: All storytelling is mine, and shouldn't be taken as hints)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, another post for the thread: JayKay is totally not mafia, please do not kill.
Chaosmuppet is also definately not mafia, but has been and still is very very busy so (sadly) will not be heavily involved or provide you guys with shenanigans. @Roarbark pm me with your preferred alcoholic beverage and where you want it sent.

i think the mafia has a hit out on me IRL. I had to basically speedwalk to the office because a suspicious creature was suspiciously being suspicious and pacing my walking speed in a nonvisible area. perfect place to get lynched 😮 

I don't think we've ever been told; just speculated, mostly via @RBHeadge PE's analyseseseseses 
Hmmm, okay.  So we started with 9 people.  2 were eliminated, one was confirmed to be a townsperson (chart) the other was killed in a suspicious manner, pretty much confirmed to not be mafia, but wasn't totally confirmed to be a normal/plain townsperson, I think (vhab).

That leaves 7 left.  If we have 3 mafia (1 mafia per 3 people) + doctor + cop, that means there are only 2 normal townspeople left.  I'm a normal townsperson who just wants to be able to buy produce without getting shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, okay.  So we started with 9 people.  2 were eliminated, one was confirmed to be a townsperson (chart) the other was killed in a suspicious manner, pretty much confirmed to not be mafia, but wasn't totally confirmed to be a normal/plain townsperson, I think (vhab).

That leaves 7 left.  If we have 3 mafia (1 mafia per 3 people) + doctor + cop, that means there are only 2 normal townspeople left.  I'm a normal townsperson who just wants to be able to buy produce without getting shot.
the oranges tho! what other produce?  :GotPics:  <<idk I was looking for a hmm thinking face and saw this...accepted it.

Wait.  Does this mean @vhab49_PE was a townsperson?  Or just not mafia?
It would be a really bold strategy for the mafia to eliminate one of their own on the first day. That's some galaxy brain stuff.

images

Also, another random question for the thread, 2 or 3 mafia this round?  Were we told and I missed it? 
It's been two the last three rounds, but three mafia wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

Also, another post for the thread: JayKay is totally not mafia, please do not kill.
Congratulations on surviving the first day! I found actual footage of @JayKay0914 celebrating with an orange peel:

images

I don't think we've ever been told; just speculated, mostly via @RBHeadge PE's analyseseseseses 
ohh crap, sorry guys. I've was RL busy at work this morning. I'll put something together shortly.

Congratulations on surviving the first day! I found actual footage of @JayKay0914 celebrating with an orange peel:

images
Oh man!  I hope I can pick some tomatoes after this!  They're my favorite and so healthy for my heart!

As for the mafia eliminating one of their own...possible.  Some people aren't 'playing'-playing this round, so it's possible if they are mafia/they're talking to other mafia, that they told them to kill/ax them to muddy the trail.  I mean...maybe.

Back