EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I died by burpees this morning. 2 sets of 30? Yeah, right.
That sounds horrible. I forced myself (or attempted to) jog every other block today. My cardio has disappeared since not going to the gym. Plus I’ve never..run, so the whole thing is foreign. 

I’m afraid to do burpees because I live on the top floor. 😭

That sounds horrible. I forced myself (or attempted to) jog every other block today. My cardio has disappeared since not going to the gym. Plus I’ve never..run, so the whole thing is foreign. 

I’m afraid to do burpees because I live on the top floor. 😭
burpees suck. i refuse to do them.

do couch to 5k!

Coworker told me he tried to do sit-ups this morning until his 120 lb dog sat on his chest as a "helper". That ended his workout for the day.

They return to the van to an impatient @MadamPirate PE & @MEtoEE.

@MadamPirate PE: “You’re late. Where have you been!?”

@Audi driver, P.E., wide-eyed: “ @SaltySteve was eaten by one of @blybrook PE’s cousins…”

@MadamPirate PE & @MadamPirate PE: “well shit”

@MadamPirate PE: “Well at least he got to step foot on the AT before he died”

The group silently piles back into the van and continues onto Moosehead Lake. They had to see the largest lake in the state of Maine. Plus, there was a chance of seeing a moose! They hit the road which happens to be a rutted out dirt road. Again, Maine DOT budget has been lacking. Finally, the group gets to the lake. And holy heck is it big! The group decidets to take a boat cruise around the lake on the boat named Katahdin. @txjennah PE is apprehensive about getting on yet another boat. But it’s a lake not the ocean so the water is a lot calmer so they shouldn’t get motion sick. 

Captain: “If anyone needs to use the bathroom, we suggest going before we get under way. The privy on the boat is currently out of service. There was a minor accident this morning and the plumber can’t get here til this evening.”

@txjennah PE, @MadamPirate PE, & @jean15paul_PE head towards the restrooms. There’s a wicked long line and @txjennah PE can’t hold it. They spot a copse of trees and decide to head over there. @MadamPirate PE acts as lookout as @txjennah PE ducks behind a tree. Unbeknowst to @txjennah PE, they picked a bush that was home to a swarm of hornets. Which they are deathly allergic too. When @txjennah PE dropped trou, the wind created by their pants hitting the ground disturbed the hornets. The hornets surrounded @txjennah PE, stinging them repeatedly. And @txjennah PE had left their epi-pen in the van which was too far away for @MadamPirate PE to run to in time.

@txjennah PE was mafia.

Remaining players:  @MEtoEE @JayKay PE @Audi driver, P.E. @jean15paul_PE

I died by burpees this morning. 2 sets of 30? Yeah, right.

burpees suck. i refuse to do them.

do couch to 5k!

I prefer Zombies, Run! It's more fun. 

Should have done deadlifts with the dog. 
I'm really missing the gym. I put together some home workout plans, but I've actually been way more busy with work than usual, so I haven't had time. I'm going to get to it eventually.

Burpees do suck. If you force yourself to do them regularly, they start to suck less.

I've tried every kind of cardio there is and I hate all cardio. Actually I don't mind swimming, but all other long endurance cardio sucks! I did Zombies Run for a while, but I just can't enjoy cardio. I don't mind doing wind sprints, so that's something. 

This is why I like high intensity workout like CrossFit or bootcamps. I can get cardio benefits without "doing cardio."

A 120 deadliiftis too light for most guys.

Ugh, I miss my workouts!

They return to the van to an impatient @MadamPirate PE & @MEtoEE.

@MadamPirate PE: “You’re late. Where have you been!?”

@Audi driver, P.E., wide-eyed: “ @SaltySteve was eaten by one of @blybrook PE’s cousins…”

@MadamPirate PE & @MadamPirate PE: “well shit”

The group silently piles back into the van and continues onto Moosehead Lake. They had to see the largest lake in the state of Maine. Plus, there was a chance of seeing a moose! They hit the road which happens to be a rutted out dirt road. Again, Maine DOT budget has been lacking. Finally, the group gets to the lake. And holy heck is it big! The group decidets to take a boat cruise around the lake on the boat named Katahdin. @txjennah PE is apprehensive about getting on yet another boat. But it’s a lake not the ocean so the water is a lot calmer so they shouldn’t get motion sick. 

Captain: “If anyone needs to use the bathroom, we suggest going before we get under way. The privy on the boat is currently out of service. There was a minor accident this morning and the plumber can’t get here til this evening.”

@txjennah PE, @MadamPirate PE, & @jean15paul_PE head towards the restrooms. There’s a wicked long line and @txjennah PE can’t hold it. They spot a copse of trees and decide to head over there. @MadamPirate PE acts as lookout as @txjennah PE ducks behind a tree. Unbeknowst to @txjennah PE, they picked a bush that was home to a swarm of hornets. Which they are deathly allergic too. When @txjennah PE dropped trou, the wind created by their pants hitting the ground disturbed the hornets. The hornets surrounded @txjennah PE, stinging them repeatedly. And @txjennah PE had left their epi-pen in the van which was too far away for @MadamPirate PE to run to in time.

@txjennah PE was mafia.

Remaining players:  @MEtoEE @JayKay PE @Audi driver, P.E. @jean15paul_PE

View attachment 17037

I'm really missing the gym. I put together some home workout plans, but I've actually been way more busy with work than usual, so I haven't had time. I'm going to get to it eventually.

Burpees do suck. If you force yourself to do them regularly, they start to suck less.

I've tried every kind of cardio there is and I hate all cardio. Actually I don't mind swimming, but all other long endurance cardio sucks! I did Zombies Run for a while, but I just can't enjoy cardio. I don't mind doing wind sprints, so that's something. 

This is why I like high intensity workout like CrossFit or bootcamps. I can get cardio benefits without "doing cardio."

A 120 deadliiftis too light for most guys.

Ugh, I miss my workouts!
Taebo? Get some good ol' Billy Blanks in ya!

Have you tried pouring Skittles down the toilet while flushing and stare directly overhead while they're going around because it looks like NASCAR race?
Can't say I have, but I HAVE been watching THESE videos (Marbula One Marble Races) during quarantine.
They're actually so damn exciting, and the announcing and production value is top-notch. My team is doing very poorly so far this season though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55iTYdRDG4s&list=PLSmWeUDtr9fBm-OMFrcYtDRnmPwvjKt_s&index=2

@MadamPirate PE& @MadamPirate PE: “well shit”

Multipersonality @MadamPirate PE talking to herself is my favorite part of today's story. 

Back