EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This round has been crazy. The thing standing out to me is that Audi has been super engaged this round after having zero engagement/interest for multiple rounds. Maybe suspish, but I'm grasping.

@LyceeFruit PE I vote for @Audi driver, P.E. 
(someone please figure out who to vote for and let everyone know)
Did you miss last game entirely? Also, I think a review of this game thread will show you to be incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
This round has been crazy. The thing standing out to me is that Audi has been super engaged this round after having zero engagement/interest for multiple rounds. Maybe suspish, but I'm grasping.

Haha exactly, but every round has some sort if craziness to it! 😂

As for who to vote for, all I really have is who NOT to vote for. Don't vote for JK or MEtoEE (or me obviously) because they are the only remaining players to have successfully voted for mafia. To wit:

2020-03-30_1021.png

fun fact: reaching out to start forming alliances with certain people causes you to be suspicious 

👻

Back