EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MadamPirate PE sighs, rallies the group into the van, and starts taking yet another dirt road towards Millinocket so they can hike Katahdin. Itā€™ll be a miracle if this van makes it back to the rental without some extra fee. At least time, theyā€™re on an active logging road which are taken care of a lot better than the regular dirt roads. The logging trucks need to be able to haul down the roads without losing any of their precious cargo. Of course, since thereā€™s over 10,000 miles of roads, thereā€™s always a chance for lower quality road - especially when youā€™re not on a main road or itā€™s fallen out of use. The van easily reaches 50mph on the dirt and annoyingly itā€™s in good condition so @Audi driver, P.E. can belt out Nena now that @chart94 is gone. The GPS dings, telling @MadamPirate PE to talk a right onto a secondary road. The road quality deteriorates as they go but theyā€™re still able to make good time. @JayKay PEĀ frantically taps @MadamPirate PEā€™s arm, begging them to pull over.Ā 

@JayKay PE: ā€œI really gotta pee, please pull over!ā€

@MadamPirate PE: ā€œYou saw what happened the last time someone peed in a bush!ā€

@JayKay PE: ā€œIā€™m not allergic to anything so itā€™ll be fine!ā€

As @JayKay PE gets out, a logging truck goes flying by, slamming into a pothole. The force causes one of the logs on the truck to come loose and it comes flying at @JayKay PE, crushing them underneath what was supposed to become toilet paper.

@JayKay PE was lynched by the mafia.

Remaining players: @Audi driver, P.E.Ā @jean15paul_PEĀ @MEtoEE

Last edited by a moderator:

@MadamPirate PE: ā€œYou saw what happened the last time someone peed in a bush!ā€

Ā @JayKay PE: ā€œIā€™m not allergic to anything so itā€™ll be fine!ā€
...how do you know this forbidden knowledge about JayKay...?

*squintiest of eyes*

Lol interesting way to kill me off! I have an aversion to hornets since both my mom and brother are allergic to them...I've never been stung, but clear the area pretty quickly when I see one in case I'm allergic too.Ā  I always warned my field staff, "If we open a well head and we see a hornet's nest, then my ass is running away."

:p

I wasn't lying, work has been pretty bad. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though.Ā 

They return to the van to an impatient @MadamPirate PE & @MEtoEE.

@MadamPirate PE: ā€œYouā€™re late. Where have you been!?ā€

@Audi driver, P.E., wide-eyed: ā€œ @SaltySteveĀ was eaten by one of @blybrook PEā€™s cousinsā€¦ā€

@MadamPirate PEĀ & @MadamPirate PE: ā€œwell shitā€

@MadamPirate PE: ā€œWell at least he got to step foot on the AT before he diedā€

The group silently piles back into the van and continues onto Moosehead Lake. They had to see the largest lake in the state of Maine. Plus, there was a chance of seeing a moose! They hit the road which happens to be a rutted out dirt road. Again, Maine DOT budget has been lacking. Finally, the group gets to the lake. And holy heck is it big! The group decidets to take a boat cruise around the lake on the boat named Katahdin. @txjennah PEĀ is apprehensive about getting on yet another boat. But itā€™s a lake not the ocean so the water is a lot calmer so they shouldnā€™t get motion sick.Ā 

Captain: ā€œIf anyone needs to use the bathroom, we suggest going before we get under way. The privy on theĀ boat is currently out of service. There was a minor accident this morning and the plumber canā€™t get here til this evening.ā€

@txjennah PE, @MadamPirate PE, & @jean15paul_PE head towards the restrooms. Thereā€™s a wicked long line and @txjennah PEĀ canā€™t hold it. They spot a copse of trees and decide to head over there. @MadamPirate PE acts as lookout as @txjennah PEĀ ducks behind a tree. Unbeknowst to @txjennah PE, they picked a bush that was home to a swarm of hornets. Which they are deathly allergic too. When @txjennah PE dropped trou, the wind created by their pants hitting the ground disturbed the hornets. The hornets surrounded @txjennah PE, stinging them repeatedly. And @txjennah PE had left their epi-pen in the van which was too far away for @MadamPirate PE to run to in time.

@txjennah PE was mafia.

Remaining players:Ā Ā @MEtoEEĀ @JayKay PEĀ @Audi driver, P.E.Ā @jean15paul_PE
Yes!

@MadamPirate PE sighs, rallies the group into the van, and starts taking yet another dirt road towards Millinocket so they can hike Katahdin. Itā€™ll be a miracle if this van makes it back to the rental without some extra fee. At least time, theyā€™re on an active logging road which are taken care of a lot better than the regular dirt roads. The logging trucks need to be able to haul down the roads without losing any of their precious cargo. Of course, since thereā€™s over 10,000 miles of roads, thereā€™s always a chance for lower quality road - especially when youā€™re not on a main road or itā€™s fallen out of use. The van easily reaches 50mph on the dirt and annoyingly itā€™s in good condition so @Audi driver, P.E. can belt out Nena now that @chart94 is gone. The GPS dings, telling @MadamPirate PE to talk a right onto a secondary road. The road quality deteriorates as they go but theyā€™re still able to make good time. @JayKay PEĀ frantically taps @MadamPirate PEā€™s arm, begging them to pull over.Ā 

@JayKay PE: ā€œIā€™m not allergic to anything so itā€™ll be fine!ā€

As @JayKay PE gets out, a logging truck goes flying by, slamming into a pothole. The force causes one of the logs on the truck to come loose and it comes flying at @JayKay PE, crushing them underneath what was supposed to become toilet paper.

@JayKay PE was lynched by the mafia.

Remaining players: @Audi driver, P.E.Ā @jean15paul_PEĀ @MEtoEE
No!

So, we must have one mafia left, right? Because if there were two,Ā  the game would be over. Of the two other players left, only one voted for mafia twice. That would be MEtoEE. So @LyceeFruit PE my vote has to go to the Jeans wearer. I note too that he was the last one to change his vote to transmit girl. I believe he did that when it was obvious that mafia was going to be eliminated to divert/create suspicion in this round.Ā  He just realized the strategy too late to avoid suspicion. So that just serves to further reinforce my decision. Now I guess it's just up to MEtoEE to decide who he trusts.

Yeah, I trust @MEtoEEĀ WAY more than I trust @Audi driver, P.E..Ā 

@MEtoEEĀ voted for NikR on day 1, which clinches it for me.
@Audi driver, P.E.Ā has been all over the place this round. You're normally so disengaged, but now you seem to be actively causing trouble. I don't like it.

I've been my usual helpful and insightful self.Ā  :B Ā Also, not to put too fine a point on it, but I'm not mafia.

@LyceeFruit PE, I vote for @Audi driver, P.E.

So, we must have one mafia left, right? Because if there were two,Ā  the game would be over. Of the two other players left, only one voted for mafia twice. That would be MEtoEE. So @LyceeFruit PE my vote has to go to the Jeans wearer. I note too that he was the last one to change his vote to transmit girl. I believe he did that when it was obvious that mafia was going to be eliminated to divert/create suspicion in this round.Ā  He just realized the strategy too late to avoid suspicion. So that just serves to further reinforce my decision. Now I guess it's just up to MEtoEE to decide who he trusts.
I assume this means you're voting for @jean15paul_PE?

Back