EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crew heads to Bangor so they can see Stephen King’s House. Because when one is in Maine, you must eat lobstah, see Stephen King’s house, attempt to see a moose, and head to Baxter State Park. There isn’t much else to do in Bangor so they decide it’ll be a quick stop before heading up to Moosehead Lake. There is someone standing near Stephen King’s house selling red ballons. @SaltySteve runs up and buys 7 red balloons - one for everyone. Except for @chart94 because @SaltySteve can’t count very well. ( @Roarbark & @blybrook PE decided to bypass Bangor and headed to the woods. Because bears don’t really like being in town)
@SaltySteve: “I’m so sorry @chart94, here take mine and I’ll got get another one!”

@chart94: “No, it’s ok. Pennywise creeps me out and red balloons remind me of that Nena song. I’m perfectly happy without one”

@SaltySteve, crestfallen: “Oh, ok. If you say so”

The group walks a bit around Bangor while they wait for their tour of Stephen King’s house. The group walks over across the State Bridge, over the Kenduskeag Stream. Maine DOT’s budget has been wicked cruddy for the last dozen years or so so there’s a lot of potholes and exposed rebar. @jean15paul_PE trips in a pothole and lets go of their balloon. @chart94 tries to grab it for them but trips as well. Unfortunately for @chart94, there was a rip in the fencing and they fell over the railing into the Kenduskeag. Their body is swept away into the Penobscot River to never been seen again.

@chart94 was a regular townsfolk.

The remaining players are:

@MEtoEE @JayKay PE @jean15paul_PE @txjennah PE @Audi driver, P.E. @SaltySteve
HOLEEE POOP!

Wait.  I rephrase my previous question: how are both I and @Audi driver, P.E. alive?
I have exactly no idea. I've helped vote off exactly every townie!  Yikes! But I am sure that's one reason the mafia are keeping me alive. Quite the catch 22. Everyone should realize by now I have exactly zero clue how to play this game. I'm the only one that's said that, that can prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This round went from great to bad to worse.  Apparently I've had too much going on and it affected my head, what with trying to get two projects out while overhauling a third, having a screened porch built while dealing with apparently an uncommunicative contractor who woke up with a 104 fever yesterday.  He got tested and confirmed he doesn't have Covid-19, but I told him to take care of himself and don't worry about our project for now.

Anyway I bombed out on this mafia round.  Just hope I didn't burn any bridges.  

@LyceeFruit PE I vote for @Audi driver, P.E.

This round went from great to bad to worse.  Apparently I've had too much going on and it affected my head, what with trying to get two projects out while overhauling a third, having a screened porch built while dealing with apparently an uncommunicative contractor who woke up with a 104 fever yesterday.  He got tested and confirmed he doesn't have Covid-19, but I told him to take care of himself and don't worry about our project for now.

Anyway I bombed out on this mafia round.  Just hope I didn't burn any bridges.  

@LyceeFruit PE I vote for @Audi driver, P.E.
This vote while understandable, is a mistake.

Back