EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LyceeFruit PE I vote for @MEtoEE simply for accusing me! I’m innocent!!
Your vote here presumes #MeToo is mafia and voted for mafia as a distraction in round 1, which is highly suspect, particularly considering the close vote that round. And your activity surrounding and including this vote screams mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your vote here presumes #MeToo is mafia and voted for mafia as a distraction in round 1, which is highly suspect, particularly considering the close vote that round. And your activity surrounding and including this vote screams mafia.
You make a good point @Audi driver, P.E.. I was wondering the same thing.

But it's also interesting that @MEtoEE cast the deciding vote against a mafia, but hasn't been targeted for a nightkill. The townies that voted for @NikR_PE would seem to be prime targets for the maf because they would be trusted by the group. That does make me a little suspicious of ME2EE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also triple post

giphy.gif

I'm suspecting you now too. This is becoming out of hand. I just want to farm my cabbages.

It’@Roarbark starts lighting off the fireworks because they have been full of terrible decisions this trip, so why stop now?....

@Roarbark is nonplussed and continues to light shit on fire.   [Roar: Hell yeah, favorite sentence of story time so far.]
Hey. Until now all my terrible decisions (unless I'm forgetting some) have resulted in good things. Like personal growth, and mafia death. 

@vhab49_PE Sorry, but I don't take responsibility at all. All blame rests on the beaver. 

Back