EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what the minimum number of players is but I'll mod again and send out roles at 3pm est. If we can get 10 people we might be able to get away with 1 mafia and 1 serial killer plus tracker, doctor, cop.

Current Players

@MEtoEE

@ChebyshevII PE

@RBHeadge PE

@MadamPirate PE

@NikR_PE

@chart94

@jean15paul_PE

@Audi driver, P.E.

Late week outies (if we have a small game then you might still be able to play?)

@LyceeFruit PE

@JayKay PE

@Chattaneer PE

Drumming up potential players

@Roarbark

@Will.I.Am PE

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@blybrook PE

Out

@tj_PE

@vhab49_PE

@txjennah PE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have friends from out of town coming Thursday evening for the weekend, so after Thursday I wouldn't be super active. Probably would just hop on and vote with the masses.

So maybe next week.

ikr! He was active in a way that I expected him to stick around for a while. It fells like we haven't seen him since he got voted out for being maf. That has to be a coincidence though, right? I hope he's okay.
He hasn't signed in a month after his gruesome death in @MadamPirate PE's maf! Which I also had a hand in... 

@Master slacker 

It's a game where we all try to decide if you're mafia and kill off random people until we are all either dead or we kill off all the mafia. Interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also out because I'll be investigating potential maf @vee043324, @txjennah PE, @leggo PE and @JayKay PE in person friday
giphy.gif

@Master slacker 

It's a game where we all try to decide if you're mafia and kill off random people until we are all either dead or we kill off all the mafia. Interested?
It's a game where you find out who you're REAL friends are...which are....NO ONE! lol/j/k it's great fun, come and join us!  

ikr! He was active in a way that I expected him to stick around for a while. It fells like we haven't seen him since he got voted out for being maf. That has to be a coincidence though, right? I hope he's okay.

He hasn't signed in a month after his gruesome death in @MadamPirate PE's maf! Which I also had a hand in... 
Hope he's ok too.  Always enjoyed his posts/memes.  

I don't know what the minimum number of players is but I'll mod again and send out roles at 3pm est. If we can get 10 people we might be able to get away with 1 mafia and 1 serial killer plus tracker, doctor, cop.

Current Players

@MEtoEE

@ChebyshevII PE

@RBHeadge PE

@MadamPirate PE

@NikR_PE

@chart94

Late week outies (if we have a small game then you might still be able to play?)

@LyceeFruit PE

@txjennah PE

@JayKay PE

@Chattaneer PE

Drumming up potential players

@Roarbark

@Will.I.Am PE

@Audi driver, P.E.

@vhab49_PE

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@jean15paul_PE

@blybrook PE