EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could multiply my GPA by 2 and still probably wouldn't qualify for Tau Beta Pi.

I didn't qualify for TBP either. I missed it by like 0.05 points 🤷🏻‍♀️ idc, i had 3.5 jobs, classes, plus IEEE so I had plenty to do
I was am a Tau Bate. Also was inducted into Pi Tau Sigma (MechEng honor society). I haven't been active in either (or in any org for that matter) since college. I've thought about participating in the local alumni chapter, but I have too many thing I want to do and not enough time.

I was am a Tau Bate. Also was inducted into Pi Tau Sigma (MechEng honor society). I haven't been active in either (or in any org for that matter) since college. I've thought about participating in the local alumni chapter, but I have too many thing I want to do and not enough time.
I was inducted into Eta Kappa Nu (EE honor society) with like 2 weeks to go until graduation LOL [It wasn't very active at my school] and I've done absolutely nothing with it. 

I was active in a bunch of orgs in college. Tau Beta Pi, Pi Tau Sigma, ASME, NBSE. I was an officer in 2 or 3 of them. But I stopped all those extra curriculars once I graduated.

Recently I've considered getting involved in my local chapter of Engineers Without Borders. Just haven't dedicated any time.

I don't know what the minimum number of players is but I'll mod again and send out roles at 3pm est. If we can get 10 people we might be able to get away with 1 mafia and 1 serial killer plus tracker, doctor, cop.

Current Players

@MEtoEE

@ChebyshevII PE

@RBHeadge PE

@MadamPirate PE

@NikR_PE

@chart94

Late week outies (if we have a small game then you might still be able to play?)

@LyceeFruit PE

@JayKay PE

@Chattaneer PE

Drumming up potential players

@Roarbark

@Will.I.Am PE

@Audi driver, P.E.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@jean15paul_PE

@blybrook PE

Out

@tj_PE

@vhab49_PE

@txjennah PE
I'm in.

Taking votes from current players.

Do you want the serial killer or the vigilante as the "Special Role"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back