EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it had been so quiet in here during "off week", I couldn't stand it lol.

On another note, I appreciate everyone's advice regarding my recent job offer.  I was able to negotiate a bit more vacation time.  However, the offer was so good to begin with, I didn't want to overstep my bounds, so with the extra vacation I took the offer.

Today I gave my notice to my supervisor and company owner.  It was harder than I imagined.  These people have been so good to me.  I was actually shaking a bit while telling them.  They understood and told me if I ended up not liking the new place I'm always welcome back if I want.  That was nice to hear.

New job starts in 2 weeks!  

On another note, I appreciate everyone's advice regarding my recent job offer.  I was able to negotiate a bit more vacation time.  However, the offer was so good to begin with, I didn't want to overstep my bounds, so with the extra vacation I took the offer.

Today I gave my notice to my supervisor and company owner.  It was harder than I imagined.  These people have been so good to me.  I was actually shaking a bit while telling them.  They understood and told me if I ended up not liking the new place I'm always welcome back if I want.  That was nice to hear.

Congrats! Hope you like the new gig, let us know how it goes!

Congratulations! 😄

Congrats. 

Congrats on the new opportunity. It is also a good thing that you have been able to leave on a good note with the current employer. 

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks.  As long as I don't get lynched between now and then, I'm good to go!

@tj_PE would think this is suspish
That's because it is suspish.
@mod, I also vote for @MEtoEE, unless new info arises to make me change my vote

Congratulations!!!!!!

That's because it is suspish.
@mod, I also vote for @MEtoEE, unless new info arises to make me change my vote
HAPPY ST VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE REMEMBRANCE DAY!

Iwp0ktq.jpg

Congrats @MEtoEE, I hope the new gig treats you well, and helps you keep growing.

Actually it was @Roarbark who started the story telling. 
I may have started the storytelling, but definitely not the wood-chipping. 😄
In my stories the mafia use conventional methods... like poison, vicious dogs, guns, harsh words, and knives.

Back