EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing with this thread, is it has 1 main topic, like 10 side topics, and then roughly ~1000 mini topics.

Dang. Let's move the deadline to right after Roarbark wakes up. I'm sure he'll be completely functional and thinking clearly. (don't worry, it's fine.) 

I'm awake. And aww I missed the heartwearming whole bonding over upbringing, activities, and the related issues they've created in us/our past or present partners.

You know what?  I reverse all evil mafia-thread vibes.  I am now friends with @MEtoEE throughout all of EB.
This story really gave me hope that maybe someone, someday, will be able to tolerate me for being me.  
@ first part: my heart is officially warmed. No backsies!
@ second part. I feel ya. 

Actual game relevant content: .......

I was thinking the same. However, without revealing anything, there's the possibility the game could end with tonight's lynching or could continue 1 more night after tonight.
Sorry, I just caught the sublties in this statement. I'm not sure how this game viably makes it past tomorrow night. The statement also implies that the SK was killed last night.

Sorry, I just caught the sublties in this statement. I'm not sure how this game viably makes it past tomorrow night. The statement also implies that the SK was killed last night.
I'll elaborate on my thoughts afterwards.

Back