EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you'd be a great writer too!  I already know how you'd kill me.  There's really only one way at this point.
i'm actually not a great writer. but i'd probably pre-write stuff and do it AB LIB style when it was my turn to mod.

except im still confused by this game so it'll be awhile.

5 hours ago, MadamPirate PE said:

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was killed last night, and @txjennah PE was killed last night.

The remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Chattaneer PE

Well she just listed their names.  Usually she'll say they're "regular townie" or "mafia".

Does this mean they were both townies with special powers?
Actual role is listed when lynched by fellow townies.  Night deaths never have the role revealed by the mod.

i'm actually not a great writer. but i'd probably pre-write stuff and do it AB LIB style when it was my turn to mod.

except im still confused by this game so it'll be awhile.
Doesn't matter.  Still mod.  I had no idea what I was doing the first time I modded, which is why I wrote gruesome murder to cover my shame.

It worked.

TRRRRIPLE POST
No triplen, but it still resonated with me.

high-neutral-currents-single-phase-nonlinear-loads.png

Well I guess getting killed off will work in my favor. Just looked at some work documentation that has me listed as the sealing engineer. In a state I'm not licensed in yet. So my time used stalking this thread can now be used for my NCEES record. >_<

Well I guess getting killed off will work in my favor. Just looked at some work documentation that has me listed as the sealing engineer. In a state I'm not licensed in yet. So my time used stalking this thread can now be used for my NCEES record. >_<
DO NOT USE HERE

No-meme-rage-face.jpg

Back