EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all are gonna make me figure out how to get a woodchipper up in here, aren't you? 
What can I say, it's an ongoing theme in this game.  That, and put-upon background workers who just want to be able to pay their rent.

I fucking died the last round you modded, when you pulled out the woodchipper for lycee.  
I mean...a lot of people died in that last round.  17 out of 18, if I recall correctly?

It was slightly traumatic.  You should feel bad for me having to write it.  😥

I mean...a lot of people died in that last round.  17 out of 18, if I recall correctly?

Everyone dies, but not everyone truly dies.

You are both (MadamPirate and JayKay) FINE writers! 

@chart94 was great too, but I that was before my time or so long ago I can't remember...probably the latter, I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

That round was so much fun. I don't know how I managed to convince people to keep me around for one more day because I had basically given up and was being a total troll.  Then when I wrote that long dramatic monologue about @MadamPirate PE being mafia but she was actually the cop the entire time.  Busted....

Back