EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
fckn creepy

Well I guess getting killed off will work in my favor. Just looked at some work documentation that has me listed as the sealing engineer. In a state I'm not licensed in yet. So my time used stalking this thread can now be used for my NCEES record. >_<

Is this a public or internal list? You'll want to get that fixed ASAP, especially if its external, otherwise it looks like practicing without a valid license. Either get your name off that list or get licensed yesterday, or both.
I read that as you're listed that you will be the sealing engineer on a future project that hasn't happened yet. Right?

Yeah, if you're listed as the sealing engineer on a past project when you're not licensed in that state, you'd definitely want to get that corrected.

It's not public, but 5/7 active players know the identity of vig and who s/he targeted. So at least 5/7 also know who the mafia killed.

With public information, we can't safely say that both were townies. Nightkilled players do not have their roles revealed.
I never get invited to the townie group messages, even when I'm a townie 😥

I read that as you're listed that you will be the sealing engineer on a future project that hasn't happened yet. Right?

Yeah, if you're listed as the sealing engineer on a past project when you're not licensed in that state, you'd definitely want to get that corrected.
Future project that hasnt happened yet, correct. Theres a chance I'll be licensed by then in that state (assuming my college sends out the education verification correctly) and if im not, its an internal idea sheet so someone else can seal it. They just fill it out to have an idea of who is doing it but its ndb if it changes 

But that's not a wood chipper, and thus doesn't count.

God, you're just a bear.  Bears don't knit.
Wood chippers have a feed tray at the bottom of the chute. Once something gets stuck in there, including clothing, it's pulling you in!

I never get invited to the townie group messages, even when I'm a townie 😥
we'll make sure to investigate you early next game. 

Future project that hasnt happened yet, correct. Theres a chance I'll be licensed by then in that state (assuming my college sends out the education verification correctly) and if im not, its an internal idea sheet so someone else can seal it. They just fill it out to have an idea of who is doing it but its ndb if it changes 
make sure you're not listed on anything thats going out as a proposal either

Wood chippers have a feed tray at the bottom of the chute. Once something gets stuck in there, including clothing, it's pulling you in!
You’re a bear!!! Bears don’t have fundamental knowledge about wood chippers! Go rub your back against a tree or yell at a camera assistant!!

Just finished the 3.5hr road trip to the sisters house. Doesn't look like I missed much.

Back