EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here's how tonight is going to work. I'll be on mobile after 4 mountain, and will do my very best to stay on top of the votes. I am going to try to pre-write tonight's death as much as possible. I will call time, but the completed writeup will be after I get home from my company party, which hopefully won't be too late and I won't be too drunk.

If necessary, do we want to play through the weekend or pick back up on Monday? 

So, here's how tonight is going to work. I'll be on mobile after 4 mountain, and will do my very best to stay on top of the votes. I am going to try to pre-write tonight's death as much as possible. I will call time, but the completed writeup will be after I get home from my company party, which hopefully won't be too late and I won't be too drunk.

If necessary, do we want to play through the weekend or pick back up on Monday? 
I'm dead so it don't matter.

If I were alive I'd say let's play it out.  This thing will be over by Saturday at the latest.  Saturday is an all-day study day so I won't have access to my phone.  Sunday morning is church (to pray and ask for forgiveness (not for me, for the townies who voted for me), and Sunday afternoon if the Titans make it to the superbowl Ill be high as a kite.

So I assume with the double death: one was killed by maf and one was killed by the vig? 

Nooooo.  It was more of a "I'm sure the townies will wrap this up tonight!" and then waking up to people dead who I did not think were going to be dead.
It's ok. I'm surprised I lasted this long. And I haven't been a night kill yet so I feel ~honored~

Also am picking up more work, so MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST.  Last night, I mafia'd in my parked car for about 10 minutes.  When I came inside, Husband knew I had been sitting there the entire time. Apollo gave me away. DAMN IT APOLLO. LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

It's ok. I'm surprised I lasted this long. And I haven't been a night kill yet so I feel ~honored~

Also am picking up more work, so MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST.  Last night, I mafia'd in my parked car for about 10 minutes.  When I came inside, Husband knew I had been sitting there the entire time. Apollo gave me away. DAMN IT APOLLO. LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST MAFIA'D IN THE GYM PARKING LOT.  YEAH, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLIED YOU WERE WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT AND BEING A CREEP, BUT APOLLO WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU AWAY.

And maybe it is for the best, though I will miss your knitting.  I'll continue my rage scarf in memory of you!

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST MAFIA'D IN THE GYM PARKING LOT.  YEAH, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPLIED YOU WERE WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT AND BEING A CREEP, BUT APOLLO WOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN YOU AWAY.

And maybe it is for the best, though I will miss your knitting.  I'll continue my rage scarf in memory of you!
KNIT ON, @JayKay PE. KNIT ON ::guitar solo::

KNIT ON, @JayKay PE. KNIT ON ::guitar solo::
Got confused.  Knit a sweater for guitar.

il_570xN.903114493_ew22.jpg

Back