EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said "wood".

200.webp

i have to write 8 existing building reports by EOD today compliant with ASCE41-13 and potential impact if work is permitted post june / ASCE41-17

i have lots of work to do. yet, here i am.

I'm reviewing electrical permit plans for a big job.  I like how I sent updated base plans and RCP from the architect.  They added an office space between the restroom and janitor closet, but I get stamped drawings back with a big empty office space with no lights and no power (receptacles and data).  

Is it actually office space, or gimp storage? According to the NEC, gimp storage spaces are not required to have lighting or power, and most building codes to not require a form of egress, but they do require sound boards to be installed to limit noise.

You would. You're just trying to get on my good side to lower my suspicion of you. It's not going to work. I won't be pulled into your web of lies.
Lmao you do realize coming off super strong within like 2 seconds of the game starting makes you look more suspicious, right
See. SEE! Mafia! Trying to get the scent off your trail and draw attention to me! Not going to work.
tenor.gif

I've been looking for some custom knit headcovers like these.  I know my dad would love them:

knit-Icon-e1437161069724-510x443.jpg
CvJBSxPUIAAYhZi.jpg

i'm replacing 138kV switches so updating plans to reflect that. and doing it all in bluebeam to work on my skillz there (bluebeam is better to do physical design for me but when i do wiring diagrams, you betcha that's still printed and done by hand) 

i'm replacing 138kV switches so updating plans to reflect that. and doing it all in bluebeam to work on my skillz there (bluebeam is better to do physical design for me but when i do wiring diagrams, you betcha that's still printed and done by hand) 
I like bluebeam.  But yes this is a real office so definitely needs lights and receptacles.

I could use one of your switches.  The service for the building I'm working on is 600A with total connected load at 132.9kVA.

I like bluebeam.  But yes this is a real office so definitely needs lights and receptacles.

I could use one of your switches.  The service for the building I'm working on is 600A with total connected load at 132.9kVA.
im upgrading 1200A switches to 2000A so they arent the limiting factor on the line anymore. but soon the strain bus will be 🤷‍♀️

Back