EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao you do realize coming off super strong within like 2 seconds of the game starting makes you look more suspicious, right
TBF anything makes you suspicious so idk that this is more suspicious vs less suspicious 

THIS IS ALL SUSPICIOUS

you two in a face off of suspiciousness is suspicious and i suspect that you are working together!

I've been looking for some custom knit headcovers like these.  I know my dad would love them:

knit-Icon-e1437161069724-510x443.jpg

It's one of those hispter bars that serve cocktails and bourbon and whiskey and special cocktails.  I'm sure they serve non-alcoholic stuff, like they had nibbles for food, but the bartender was being a jerk.  I didn't really like that bar in general, so this kinda gives me an excuse not to go back if I can avoid it.
Ah, one of THOSE places.  I'm too old for those places.

tj_PE said:
all I'm sayin is @txjennah PE is going hard in defense when people (me) are just saying things to be obnoxious 
Well, I ended up voting based on your ~suspicions~ last game when you weren't playing. And Chataneer already added you to his suspicions list.  Which is why I'm responding to you, lol.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back